U.S. Politics

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
I probably am considered a heretic because while I am a follower of Christ, I love science.

I believe God has given people the brain power to try to figure out his creation AND more importantly, the brain power to help the sick and disadvantage have a better life or even stay alive, I'm the perfect example of that.
I'm the perfect example of an atheist.

Religion is a great comfort for many; but for those who want to fill in the gaps by inserting their God as the answer, rather than find out for themselves the reasons for things, are wasting the brains they were given.

There are many scientists who are religious, and some religions have embraced science and learning; but there are also individuals who wish to accept their good book as the only answer to everything. Sadly, these tend to be the people who are trying to shut down debate, and want to force their beliefs onto others.

Not all religious people are science deniers; but most science deniers are religious.

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Opinion: The only way Republicans can lead again

The Republican version of bipartisanship will be to obstruct, defer and delay for four years hoping to gain back the big seat or overturn the house at the midterms.

And I was reading that the Repubs have become the party of the worker in the US? They have successfully convinced the US worker that they, the party for the top 1% who pay less tax than their secretaries, are the party for the working class? As the great George Carlin said "Think how stupid the average person is and then realise half of them are stupider than that".

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Last edited:

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
However, @CaptainJackson due to viewer backlash, ie.abuse. F$&ker clarified his stance..that he is, and will always be, a Pussy..

Poor Fucker, he's caught between listening to Murdoch telling him to dump trump and the backlash from the trump idiots.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.