Ambassadors Bar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hodgo007

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does anyone have a link or know where I can get information about the Ambassadors bar ? I've tried looking at the Bulldogs website and can't locate any information.

Also does anyone know when the 2007 season draw is released ?

Cheers big ears ;)

M

MrCharisma

Hodgo007 said:
Also does anyone know when the 2007 season draw is released ?
Aren't we a little over keen

Firstly the season needs to be finished, then teams need to submit their special requests.

I believe draw comes out in Jan

Hodgo007

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Little keen yes but its to be expected when I haven't seen a Dogs game at home for over 4 years Mr C. Just trying to get an idea for some planning. I'm hoping to go to the Dogs opening home game but want to make sure it isn't Souths or another low drawing team.

M

MrCharisma

Have you been seeing the Dogs games this year at all son?

Hodgo007

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah champ. I watch every game online at NRL.com. Been hard being overseas and watching the games. In the UK/Ireland I was able to watch 3-4 live games every weekend as well as highlights of the others. Saw Leeds v Bulldogs in the WCC Live at the game which was awesome.

Thats why I'm so pumped about getting home and getting to some games.

whippet_hound

HOT DOG
Reaction score
call up stadium australia about ambassadors bar....2007 draw you will need to wait til the season is finished at a minimum and as noted above wait til all teams have submitted speacial requets and stuff to the NRL....expect something after Christmas.

Hodgo007

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks mate. Didn't realise it was done through Stadium Australia. Thought it would be done through the club.

Hodgo007

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bulldogs Ambassadors Bar

The Ambassadors Bar is a new game day hospitality offering aimed at the most loyal and diehard Bulldogs supporters looking to enjoy the match day experience in a bit of style.

What better way to preview the match than over a few ales while indulging in some finger food favourites? Following the function, you will be directed to your Category 1 reserved seat within the stadium. This package will only be offered at select designated games played at Telstra Stadium throughout the year.

Choose from the games below:

• Round 2 Bulldogs V Tigers

• Round 10 Bulldogs V Eels

• Round 13 Bulldogs V Knights

• Round 20 Bulldogs V Roosters

• Round 23 Bulldogs V Dragons

• Round 24 Bulldogs V Broncos

Package includes:

• Exclusive Drinks Package and Cocktail style serving over a four hour duration.

• Exclusive reserved viewing area and Category 1 Ticket to the game.

Cost:

Single game purchase packages only:

• Per head - $100 + GST

• 5 person booking - $500 + GST

10 person booking - $1000 + GST

whippet_hound

HOT DOG
Reaction score
that's the stuff, I went last year with some guys from work to the Wests Tigers V Doggies game......ended up getting stuck into the beers at the bar instead of watching the Dogs get killed by 50 points :(

Status
Not open for further replies.