Am I beautiful or ugly site

Status
Not open for further replies.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lol accordingly no to what scientific fact?
Reckons I have bad face symettry or some crap
Well maybe you do? Lol
Did you read the disclaimer? You take the quiz knowing it’s non bias and just factually judges what it sees lol.
But listen the main thing is you identify as having a symmetrical and totally amazing face.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Well maybe you do? Lol
Did you read the disclaimer? You take the quiz knowing it’s non bias and just factually judges what it sees lol.
But listen the main thing is you identify as having a symmetrical and totally amazing face.
Lol I like that! I guess this PC stuff ain't too bad when it suits people

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lol I like that! I guess this PC stuff ain't too bad when it suits people
Why do you think it’s caught on so much?
When a fact offends someone, they can run away into the pc world and say no! Fucj you facts you can’t dictate to me if I’m hot or not. And you can’t say I’m a slut just coz I sleep with multiple men, I’m just an empowered female that men are intimidated by my sexual nature.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Is there a sxc boi scale?!

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
When a fact offends someone, they can run away into the pc world and say no! Fucj you facts you can’t dictate to me if I’m hot or not. And you can’t say I’m a slut just coz I sleep with multiple men, I’m just an empowered female that men are intimidated by my sexual nature.
So true, great example.. Except for me, mines true

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Hey..you rated my Dic pic optimistic.. I see you don’t like to recognise ALL facts.. :grimacing:

Status
Not open for further replies.