All I Wana See this Friday Night

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dog4Life

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Apart from winning on Friday,SBW put a hit on Hogdes and stand over him and let him know who does ther hits around Here...

wogdog

Boards Don't Hit Back!
Reaction score
Apart from winning on Friday,SBW put a hit on Hogdes and stand over him and let him know who does ther hits around Here...
i hope he runs around him as well lol

kebbo

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
lets make a mockery of hodges!
sbw will take a dump all over him

nzdog

Waterboy
Reaction score
i hope willie tonga plays he normally has the edge on hodges

K

kennyy

Watching the replay last night i was listening closley to off the ball stuff and i was loving what the players were saying to each other
talking about being ruthless and showing that the dogs are coming etc it gave me goosebumps :P

iWahash

Hannant
Reaction score
i recon tonga v hodges, hodges won't be nearly as good as he usually is. tonga's defence has been VERY strong and his running game is almost back to that of 04...

imo if tonga is to come back tonga > hodges

The Beer Baron

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
SBW putting a huge hit on Hodges, then as he stands over him, Williams will look down at him and say 'I'm gonna make you my b!tch!!'

ThePedigree

Blue Ribbon
Reaction score
Oh I would love to see that more than Pamela Anderson's cans!!!! I hate the arrogant pr!ck.

D

D0ggyStylz

LMFAO Kenny hahaha

I would rather see sonny put a big hit on and flatten Petro and that big unit taylor...along with hodges too.

ANKLES

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
id rather they win and try to knock Brisbane out of the semis.
that would cut Hodges down more.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
All i wanna c is the 2 points tbh, no fancy stuff just complete the sets and create pressure. The score board will sort itself out then

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
As long as we get the win im happy, couldn't care less if its only by a point.
As long as the win doesn't come at some cost which hopefully if it doesn't we should be full squad against melbourne the following friday.

wouldn't be surprised if tonga passes the fitness test later on this week and plays, one would hope that he does.

AVIII

Waterboy
Reaction score
Hodges' arrogance must be to cover his own inadequacies...he appears to share the same mental capacity as the average 10 year old. But there is no doubting his talent. Still, his sledging of Braith will never be forgotten in my mind.

As for the game, I just want a solid performance. No injuries. And 2 points. In that order of preference.

And Tonga cutting Hodges down big time every time he gets the ball.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'd like to see them miss no more tackles than they did verse Canberra and take away the 2 points in any manner they can. A victory by 2 or 52 points is valuable at this stage of the season and we need a few more to guarantee a nice position on the ladder.

Ironhide07

In The Dog House
Reaction score
i hope willie tonga plays he normally has the edge on hodges
Tonga's looking good for playing this week. I'd love to see really dominate like last week and put on a show for the Brissy fans to hate hahaha:amazed:

QLDGirl

queensland rock
Reaction score
If Tonga plays and on Hodges side, he could very well score a few tries because Hodges can be a VERY lazy defender at times - although I hope Friday night that is not the case.

Maza

Reaction score
tbh I'd rather Tonga on Hodges. Those two always put up a good battle against each other.. Though I don't know many Dogs fans who would say no to a SBW shoulder on ANYONE :p

Status
Not open for further replies.