All Hail The King..

The Dominator

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I just love it when these underrated players are properly recognised. Guys like Max King and Jacob Kiraz earn every dollar every single week. So impressive. Jacob Preston is well on his way to the same status for me.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I just love it when these underrated players are properly recognised. Guys like Max King and Jacob Kiraz earn every dollar every single week. So impressive. Jacob Preston is well on his way to the same status for me.
agree 100%, Preston is fast becoming a cult hero and fan favorite like Max and Jacob.

Dogs79

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He's a legend . So underrated and tough as nails. Carrying a foot injury too.
Heard a rumour he also has a bit of a hand injury which he’s not complained about. Throw in the foot injury and busted eye, the blokes a warrior for sure.

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nothing but respect for him, takes massive nads to do what he did, Preston deserves admiration also playing with a tear in between his fingers.

Fans love this bloke - heart of a lion!

Club needs to lock him up.
Of course he has massive nads. They’re the size of basketballs he’s so backed up.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Of course he has massive nads. They’re the size of basketballs he’s so backed up.
I wonder if some of the other guys would grow a pair if CC got them to take a vow of celebrity for the rest of the season ?