All crowd violence threads and opinions in here (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TdoggBulldog

DogSquad said:
rooster girl: oh i will never go to another game again (oh help me im a innocent little girl)

little does her dad know she smokes and hangs out with a hole bunch of boys... NOT SO INNOCENT now are U....

Yer i bet shes the village bicycle!

C

Cookie^Monstah

blue and white said:
what about chief saying it was a bomb when it was obviously a bunga.. the sound was magnified in the stadium..
RRRRR exactly! everyone keeps telling me "it was too loud to be a bunga" and i'm just like "hello, i was the one sitting a few rows in front of it, i think i know what it sounded like".
stupidity...it was under the stands, of course the sound will be magnified

J

Jack_Schitt

ray hadley and sterlo saying everything against the dogs...

Ken Edwards sticking up for the dogs... matty johns sticking up for the dogs... malcom isnt afraid to use his words in these sort of situations...

The_General

Kennel Established
Reaction score
One thing that gets to me is the media and the NRL keep saying the events last Friday were disrespectful considering what happened in London a few days earlier. What I find much more disrespectful is the use of the word Terror for a incident involving a firecracker. To me that shows much more direspect to the victims and families of real acts of terror like the one in London. Pull your heads in Footy Show !!

Shanty Bill

I Like Soccer
Reaction score
The only terror was Ray Hadleys head. Now THAT'S a weapon of mass destruction!

*Karlz*

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Reaction score
The_General said:
One thing that gets to me is the media and the NRL keep saying the events last Friday were disrespectful considering what happened in London a few days earlier. What I find much more disrespectful is the use of the word Terror for a incident involving a firecracker. To me that shows much more direspect to the victims and families of real acts of terror like the one in London. Pull your heads in Footy Show !!
*applauds* VERY well said.

1eyedfanatic

OnThePunt
Reaction score
Good Forum!!!!!!
I was worried big time!! It could have gone in the wrong direction!!!
Especially with that stupid "terror" title!!
But I think it went well!!
Hadley didn’t Hammer us like I thought he would!
Mal was his dignified self!
We came out the other side alright people!!!!

A

atomic_crimson

i thought it was ok... they didnt hound dogs supporters too much and they acknowledged it was a small minortiy...

thing i disagreed with...

matty johns - bulldog supporters are not scared to dob these idiots in, and we are doing just that! ****s me how poeple think we are turning a blind eye to it all...

good on the police officer for making that point about *********

Fully Sik Drop kick

Abra Kebabra
Reaction score
atomic_crimson said:
i thought it was ok... they didnt hound dogs supporters too much and they acknowledged it was a small minortiy...

thing i disagreed with...

matty johns - bulldog supporters are not scared to dob these idiots in, and we are doing just that! ****s me how poeple think we are turning a blind eye to it all...

good on the police officer for making that point about *********
yeah only the police officer & the Ken Edwards were talking sense.The rest of them thin the club's fans are covering up & protecting the thugs that did this, but liitle do they know that we are working with the club, police & nrl already way before the footy show went to air to try & deal with this matter.

they are comparing this to the incidents of london, like a failed suicide bomber or something. that's wrong man. there is a big difference.

DJ1

Ninjadillo
Reaction score
We need to get rid of this hooligan element!

H

Haztrick

Dont let all this crap get you down!!

We are true doggies supporters.. Dont let the new rules get you down, dont let idiotd scare you from going to games.. We are true doggies supporters, and like mason said, we need to get out there an support the boys! They fire up when theres a big crowd, so we gotta do it, not only to show these crack nuts out there that we arent afraaid of them, but to support the boys and help them to a 2005 premiership.Everyone go out there as normal and cheer on the boys, and forget the negative side of the new rules, lets just go out there and support the boys and help them win as many matches as they can!!

2196DOG

Waterboy
Reaction score
I Dont Agree

People , I Will Say What Everyone Is Thinking.

i Dont Agree !!!!!!

Why Should I Be Punished For The Stupidness Of A 16 Yo Fu*k Wit.

Why Cant I Take My Flag ????

Why Cant I Take My Banner ???

Why Cant I Dance To The Beat Of A Drum ???

I Didnt Do It !!!!

Ill Tell You Who's Fault It Is....its The Security's

On Friday Night They Let Anyone On !!!!!!

One Of My Mates Got In With A Canterbury Leagues Card That He Flashed, But Let Me Tell You If He Didnt Pull His Head In , I Would Of Had Him !!!!!!

I Also Guarentee That There Will Be One More Incident Of Crowd Violence At A Game...

And That Will Be If I Ever See The Little Waste Of Spe*m At A Game Again. I Dont Tollerate Putting Up With Others Stupidity !!!!!!!

D

D0ggyStylz

Are you a Bulldog supporter? Do you want what is best for OUR club?

Why Should I Be Punished For The Stupidness Of A 16 Yo Fu*k Wit?
Your not being punished, you as a proud Bulldog supporter are taking positive steps to stamp out this kind of behaviour.

2196DOG

Waterboy
Reaction score
This is punishing the majority, for the actions of the minority !!!!

WHY NOT PUNISH THE SECURITY FOR NOT DOING THEIR JOB !!!!!!!!!!

Greek Dog

Hijack your sh!t
Reaction score
Its always the minority who ruin it for the majority

These measures arn't having a go at punishing loyal dogs supporters, but rather, to eliminate the ********s who come to games for all the wrong reasons.

I don't agree with all the measures (in particluar the drums and large flags being banned, and hopefully it is a temporary measure) but in regard to the ID requried to purchase tickets, and seating allocations, I think its a great idea, as whenever trouble does start, people can be identified and banned quickly.

2196DOG

Waterboy
Reaction score
dvsbastard said:
I propose that we also ban jerserys, hats, scarves or other bulldogs merchandise, as if there is no visible bulldogs supporters, then these hooligans will have no one to associate themselves with.

We should also consider hog tying all supporters, and injecting them with sedatives to prevent any such incidents occuring again...

dvsbastard

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No, I have been traumatised by all that has happend, and I now live in fear and I will therefore never go to another Roosters / Dragons game again.

But I will NEVER stop supporting the blue and white...

Shifty

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
2196DOG said:
...People , I Will Say What Everyone Is Thinking.

Ill Tell You Who's Fault It Is....its The Security's...
Your frustration is understandable and there are obviously measures that security could have improved that would have made it harder for this to happen, but.........

.....don't blame any of this saga (the incident and the reaction to it) on anyone except for that idiot minority (and we're not copping all this flak over "an isolated incident") who are responsible for bringing the club and the vast majority of decent Bulldogs fans into disrepute.

2196DOG

Waterboy
Reaction score
Hey ive got an idea, why dont we just play games behind closed doors???

you do realise that this is the next step.....

Ive seen it happen with soccer

would you accept that????

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
If the cops wan,t info on the retard who let it off and someone saw him why don,t they give a description to the cops and make up an identi kit picture and put up a have you seen this clown pic.

Status
Not open for further replies.