All Anasta threads merged in here

Status
Not open for further replies.

RMGs

[RkO]
Reaction score
oh well, Goodbye Anasta! so much for loyalty! i guess it was all bullsh1t, " money is not an issue "

D

DoggFather

Well its from a "reliable Souths Source".

Get ready to delete this thread mods.

D

DoggFather

Well, I think its real unless its a really really good fake LOL

Its got AAP as well in it LOL

T

TdoggBulldog

still waiting for it to be official.. its not on the bunnies page...

D

D0ggyStylz

T A N K said:
Well, I think its real unless its a really really good fake LOL

Its got AAP as well in it LOL
must be true then.

PS. Dogaholic is the greatest

Brought to you by AAP

Cammo

Bulldogs Tragic
Reaction score
I just searched around and can't find any reference. I'd say it is either fake or someone has a let a story out too early.

D

DoggFather

LOL, you know what I mean smartarse, I meant that topdog went to a lot of trouble to make that bullsh!it up.

This is how he posted it: -

Triple signing for South's
13:51 AEST Tue Jul 5 2005
AAP
South Sydney today announced the triple signing of Canterbury's Braith Anasta along with the Melbourne Storm duo of Steve Bell and Matt Orford.

Anasta has signed a 5 year deal rumoured to be worth over $1.5 million. It is believed Anasta will be handed the captaincy with the departure of Bryan Fletcher to England. Both Orford and Bell signed 1 year contracts with an extension clause in both contracts. However both players are expected to sign with the newly formed Gold Coast franchise for the 2007 season.

South's CEO Shane Richardson says the club is "absolutely delighted" with the signings.

South's have now ruled out the possibility of signing Queensland Origin prop Ben Ross after he was released by Penrith last week.

Cammo

Bulldogs Tragic
Reaction score
Sounds a bit too good to be true for Souths doesn't it :grinning:

D

D0ggyStylz

T A N K said:
LOL, you know what I mean smartarse, I meant that topdog went to a lot of trouble to make that bullsh!it up.

This is how he posted it: -

Triple signing for South's
13:51 AEST Tue Jul 5 2005
AAP
South Sydney today announced the triple signing of Canterbury's Braith Anasta along with the Melbourne Storm duo of Steve Bell and Matt Orford.

Anasta has signed a 5 year deal rumoured to be worth over $1.5 million. It is believed Anasta will be handed the captaincy with the departure of Bryan Fletcher to England. Both Orford and Bell signed 1 year contracts with an extension clause in both contracts. However both players are expected to sign with the newly formed Gold Coast franchise for the 2007 season.

South's CEO Shane Richardson says the club is "absolutely delighted" with the signings.

South's have now ruled out the possibility of signing Queensland Origin prop Ben Ross after he was released by Penrith last week.

Wasn't being a smart arse...was backing up what u were saying ;)

The Bandit

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Still like to have confirmation....the link doesnt work and it aint up anywhere.

D

DoggFather

Like I said, give me till 4:30 then if its still not confirmed then I want a mod to delete this thread.

A

atomic_crimson

i hope i was wrong and he is going to souths! :D

i heard the other nite orford n bell signed with the rabbits... and anasta was close ;)

Cammo

Bulldogs Tragic
Reaction score
You could hardly blame him for signing with Souths if he has done so. They were the club he loved as a youngster and they would have offered him a bucket load of money too.

D

DoggFather

The only thing that makes me think this is a fake is that 5 years @ 1.5 million............300K a season? We offered him 270K.

F

fatal1

yeh exactly...i dunno about it...and nothing in the media at all..

foxsports normally publishes AAP articles..

Status
Not open for further replies.