Rumour Alex Twal to become a Bulldog

Hound Dog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Twals the type that’ll have a 98% tackle efficiency, consistently make 30 + tackles and a 100 metres per game.

But will be called a plodder on TK for not scoring try’s or breaking every tackle …

Every team needs tough hard workers that go for 80 minutes, we’ve been sorely lacking that .. Twal’s an 80 minute worker.
I don't think he's an 80 minute player, does what our team needs and seems professional

Hound Dog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Lol yes we fucking do need another Tolman. In fact we need a few of them
Couple hard working props would help a lot.

We don't have tackle machine locks covering, the current game is after ball playing locks and that sucks energy from their defence work.

Missing a Dallas Johnson, Grimaldi lock. Or the prop type lock, would love a Thaiday or Tonie Carroll with the occasional offload and take the load off the props, for now a couple reliable props that just do their jobs is needed.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
We really are scraping the bottom of the barrel with these signings but that is what happens when you don’t build from within.

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We really are scraping the bottom of the barrel with these signings but that is what happens when you don’t build from within.
That's what happens when your key recruitments fail....

You really need your high paid recruits to show their worth so you can buy some time for the next group of young players to step up from lower grades.

If they fail, and you have no one to step up from lower grades, and there are slim pickings in the market, you end up being us....

kmr07

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
When building from within is not working you go and buy from outside (Wakeham, Topine, etc)

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Actually you are right, I have never heard him speak
It's weird hey, I have zero idea how he sounds. I wonder if he puts on the Lebo accent lol or is he a full bogan like Bitchell Moses...