Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
How much would wingnut cost us?

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We need to get Moe but I’d be trying to go after Trey Mooney and Tyrell May as well
Hey welcome to the small group of people who know what they’re talking about. Those two and Mariota would go alright. The contract situation is the biggest problem. I saw May on the news recently and they said he started on a train and trial at Rooster. I don’t know if he’s signed a permanent deal since.

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
Don’t need another Tolman v2.0 plodder. We need big bodies in the middle to bend the line and attract defenders.
While I will agree with you that we do need line-benders, a defensive work horse is what's needed atm, considering we lost Jackson and the putrid PA- we dished up this year.

hayes

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Twals the type that’ll have a 98% tackle efficiency, consistently make 30 + tackles and a 100 metres per game.

But will be called a plodder on TK for not scoring try’s or breaking every tackle …

Every team needs tough hard workers that go for 80 minutes, we’ve been sorely lacking that .. Twal’s an 80 minute worker.
If we had the those type player we wouldn't be getting smash by 30 + points a game.

The last couple of months was completely disgraceful how the fuck. If they don't don't give ticketed members a refund it a joke as that enfort is fraud.

blah

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Twal scoring at Belmore will be great scenes

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
If we had the those type player we wouldn't be getting smash by 30 + points a game.

The last couple of months was completely disgraceful how the fuck. If they don't don't give ticketed members a refund it a joke as that enfort is fraud.
Fmd he is terrible and a shocking opinion
He is not a winner

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So had this putrid rumour died?

Can't believe how many people would be ok with this tigers reject....

I don't get it, it's it because he is a cuz?
Might be a case of taking what we can get, from the slim pickings available. We need at least 1 more middle