Alex Seyfarth in talks with the Bulldogs.

Dogs Of War

On the Warpath
Reaction score

The article itself is about Alex Twal but I noticed down the bottom it had the following to say

" Brooks (Sea Eagles), Daine Laurie (Panthers) and Tommy Talau (Sea Eagles) will leave the club with Alex Seyfarth in talks with the Bulldogs. "

Well at least we are trying to get a middle and I'm sure we are thinking of converting him to one as it'd be hard for him to get a go at second row. Not sure he is the answer, but it's better than nothing.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Alex Twal has been given permission to talk to other clubs. Could be a solid buy. Bad thing is he is part of a losing culture so not sure he will elevate us too much but can run for 100m a game and make 30 tackles. Not your typical line bending middle, but will clean up alot of our defensive issues in the middle (a bit like a larger, slower less skillful Stagg from back in the day).

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Alex Twal has been given permission to talk to other clubs. Could be a solid buy. Bad thing is he is part of a losing culture so not sure he will elevate us too much but can run for 100m a game and make 30 tackles. Not your typical line bending middle, but will clean up alot of our defensive issues in the middle (a bit like a larger, slower less skillful Stagg from back in the day).
We need his try scoring abilities

foREVerA7X

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Twal is a bigger version of Tolman. May as well call him Twalman. But we need toilers of his calibre to tighten up on D and do all the nitty gritty off the ball stuff.

Bench rotation of Twalman and King is a good like for like toiler and both bave ability to play big minutes.

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I think top 30 management is a big factor atm - twal and seyfarth for one year would make sense for the club as the bigger name players are not available until 2025 - dont want to tie up too many spots whch would limit the clubs ability to sign for 25

Noeasyday

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
We're desperate for middles, Twal is a big body and solid dedender capable of playing big minutes.
I wouldn't say no.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I think top 30 management is a big factor atm - twal and seyfarth for one year would make sense for the club as the bigger name players are not available until 2025 - dont want to tie up too many spots whch would limit the clubs ability to sign for 25
Yeh 100% atleast these guys are first graders unlike Sutton, Davey and Knight. And Haas will ask for a release in 12 months time when he is under paid again and we can pounce then :p lol

lovemachine

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I ran into Will Smith on the weekend at a bar near where i am.
I had a chat and he said that his manager is meeting with both the Raiders and dogs this week for a 2024 deal.
Thought this would be worth sharing.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I had a chat and he said that his manager is meeting with both the Raiders and dogs this week for a 2024 deal.
Didn’t see this one coming

Dogs Of War

On the Warpath
Reaction score
Will seems like the sort of signing the Raiders would make.

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
31 year old 5/8?
Colour me not convinced.

dawso047

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The only out and out regular NRL performer the Dogs are adding for 24 so far is Chrighton. The Dogs will struggle to win more games next year then they did this year. The signings news is just filler until fans call for more sackings after round 3 next year.