Not open for further replies.

PigBenis

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Parramatta star Tim Smith 'caughting drinking'
Article from: The Daily Telegraph

EXCLUSIVE By Nick Walshaw

December 13, 2007 12:00am

PARRAMATTA halfback Tim Smith could have his contract torn to shreds today following reports he has again been caught drinking.

Just five days after Smith promised to stay off the grog indefinitely, The Daily Telegraph has learned the Eels are once again investigating fresh alcohol claims.

The club was apparently given the report early yesterday morning and even had to go and pick their star halfback up from the Tollgate Hotel in Sydney's west.

"We've had reports that Tim was out drinking, yes," Parramatta boss Denis Fitzgerald told The Daily Telegraph .

"But until we meet with him tomorrow (Friday) I have nothing more to say on the matter."

Smith has been fined several times by the Eels for off-field dramas in recent years.

more to come maybe......

Last edited by a moderator:

'G'

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Parramatta star Tim Smith 'caughting drinking'
Article from: The Daily Telegraph
wtf's that

PigBenis

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i swear when i saw that pic i thought they have diagnosed him with some kind of retard disease *no offense*

Leesee

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
it's a shame he's carrying on like this. had a bright future, and is now just literally pissing it all away.

PigBenis

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
if they sack him looks like they will sign inu with easy.. with the money they will save.. bad luck bulldog fans

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
They would be spewing if they lose him and Blake Green in consecutive years.

He will either go Rabbitohs or ESL

PigBenis

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
his deadset **** mate hes never been the same since 2005 maybe that lost to the cowboys has scared him up for life

Leesee

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
his deadset **** mate hes never been the same since 2005 maybe that lost to the cowboys has scared him up for life
he threw the biggest tantrums that game.
29-0. what an awesome day.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
yeah he supports the cowboys.

TBH he mite not have his head on rite but if he get off the grog i wouldnt mind him signing, but thats a big IF he gets off which i doubt he would

Status
Not open for further replies.