No Source Alamoti

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
When you guess everything all the time, you're guaranteed being right some of the time.

Otherwise, your oil is called Cracka Nasheed's Mystery Oil.
Didn’t take long.
If it was just this one that might be valid.
But I made some very random claims that came good.
For example. In September I said Andrew Hill would get sack in November. He did.
That there was a board coup and an EGM called. Even showed screenshots. No one bekduenexme but it happened.
That we signed Foxx weeks before it was announced when everyone thought he went to tigers
That we signed flanno at 400k with roosters pitching in a week before it was official
I’m no doubt missing a few more.
That we signed Burton before it was announced. This one admittedly had a few people say the same but the leak was large. Was an open secret.
That we made a big play for Craig Bellamy in 2020.
That is just off top of my head.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Didn’t take long.
If it was just this one that might be valid.
But I made some very random claims that came good.
For example. In September I said Andrew Hill would get sack in November. He did.
That there was a board coup and an EGM called. Even showed screenshots. No one bekduenexme but it happened.
That we signed Foxx weeks before it was announced when everyone thought he went to tigers
That we signed flanno at 400k with roosters pitching in a week before it was official
I’m no doubt missing a few more.
That we signed Burton before it was announced. This one admittedly had a few people say the same but the leak was large. Was an open secret.
That we made a big play for Craig Bellamy in 2020.
That is just off top of my head.
Blah blah blah …

Can you show us the comment where you said you have it on good authority that Alamoti has signed with the Panthers ..

Post that .. I’ll give you respect !!

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Blah blah blah …

Can you show us the comment where you said you have it on good authority that Alamoti has signed with the Panthers ..

Post that .. I’ll give you respect !!
How would I know that? I don’t have contacts in the panthers setup? Nor do I know alamotis manager.
I know he was blacklisted from us and he asked for too much form cowboys. I’ve been consistent with what I’ve said and it came true

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How would I know that? I don’t have contacts in the panthers setup? Nor do I know alamotis manager.
I know he was blacklisted from us and he asked for too much form cowboys. I’ve been consistent with what I’ve said and it came true
That’s like telling us the sky’s blue .. it was commonly known cowboys went cold on him, it wasn’t rocket science that it came down to $$ … plus it was obvious even to the nearest tree, that we weren’t impressed with him by the fact we hadn’t offered him a new contract or re-signed him ..

Did you even mention Panthers were interested in him ?

Exactly what good oil did you provide to TK ..

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That’s like telling us the sky’s blue .. it was commonly known cowboys went cold on him, it wasn’t rocket science that it came down to $$ … plus it was obvious even to the nearest tree, that we weren’t impressed with him by the fact we hadn’t offered him a new contract or re-signed him ..

Give him credit where credits due 67. Ur making a fool of urself by refusing to acknowledge his good oil. Primary school boy behaviour

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score

You are nuts. Plain nuts.
I didn’t make the Alamoti wont be re-signed last week Uleh.
I did it mid season when everyone was unsure.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Give him credit where credits due 67. Ur making a fool of urself by refusing to acknowledge his good oil. Primary school boy behaviour
Elevator doesn’t go all the way to the top floor with you does it ?

Like the rest of us, @Nasheed had no prior knowledge that Alamoti was going to the Panthers, if he had dropped this type of info a month or a fortnight ago, that would have been legit oil?

Jacob Preston was re-signed like pronto, Alamoti wasn’t, as the year moved on, despite being off contract, he still wasn’t re-signed, Cowboys were looking at him and we still didn’t move to re-sign him, rumours where everywhere that he was one of the whingers, season ended and he still wasn’t re-signed despite us having plenty of $$, didn’t take a genius to see it wasn’t looking good for him.

Nasheed still hasn’t shown me any evidence that he had any good oil on Alamoti earlier on this year … although I think he might have said a month or so ago that Parra were looking at him, which was either wrong or didn’t eventuate …

I’ve already said If he shows me some evidence I’ll happily apologise, but as yet he hasn’t been able to !

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Elevator doesn’t go all the way to the top floor with you does it ?

Like the rest of us, @Nasheed had no prior knowledge that Alamoti was going to the Panthers, if he had dropped this type of info a month or a fortnight ago, that would have been legit oil?

Jacob Preston was re-signed like pronto, Alamoti wasn’t, as the year moved on, despite being off contract, he still wasn’t re-signed, Cowboys were looking at him and we still didn’t move to re-sign him, rumours where everywhere that he was one of the whingers, season ended and he still wasn’t re-signed despite us having plenty of $$, didn’t take a genius to see it wasn’t looking good for him.

Nasheed still hasn’t shown me any evidence that he had any good oil on Alamoti earlier on this year … although I think he might have said a month or so ago that Parra were looking at him, which was either wrong or didn’t eventuate …

I’ve already said If he shows me some evidence I’ll happily apologise, but as yet he hasn’t been able to !
You’re being ridiculous.
The evidence was my post mid season saying he wasn’t gonna be re signed lol. I don’t care where he went and made no such claim he signed elsewhere as he wouldn’t have.
If I had inside oil you’ll be fired next week, and you did get punted, would you clap back at me for not knowing you’ll then apply to Telstra or somewhere in a few weeks?
I’d say the panthers deal was very recent.

Last edited:

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The evidence was my post mid season saying he wasn’t gonna be re signed lol. I don’t care where he went and made no such claim.
If I had inside oil you’ll be fired next week, and you did, would you clap back at me for not knowing you’ll then apply to Telstra or somewhere?
I’d say the panthers deal was very recent.
@Nasheed this thread was created on the 24/7, a little over a month and a half ago, read my previous comment again, as I said, anyone with any common sense knew that any player come last 2 months of the season that wasn’t already re-signed was likely not going to be, especially when it was common knowledge another club was after him and we still didn’t rush to re-sign him.

I’m not saying someone didn’t tell you he wasn’t being re-signed, but it’s something at least 80% of TK come end of July had already guessed.

If 80% of TK had already guessed it, I wouldn’t call it good oil.

It’s like me saying …. By the way, I also had some good oil for you a month ago, I had it on good authority that Flanagan wasn’t being re-signed !

Shnissss

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
@Nasheed this thread was created on the 24/7, a little over a month and a half ago, read my previous comment again, as I said, anyone with any common sense knew that any player come last 2 months of the season that wasn’t already re-signed was likely not going to be, especially when it was common knowledge another club was after him and we still didn’t rush to re-sign him.

I’m not saying someone didn’t tell you he wasn’t being re-signed, but it’s something at least 80% of TK come end of July had already guessed.

If 80% of TK had already guessed it, I wouldn’t call it good oil.

It’s like me saying …. By the way, I also had some good oil for you a month ago, I had it on good authority that Flanagan wasn’t being re-signed !
Pretty spot on. Clubs don’t let good players come off contract before they are re-signed (unless the player wants to test their value on the market