Alamoti

cuzza

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Thnik his going well, my only concern is the pace,

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Wasn’t even a knock on to me Atkins was on a mission at the end the prick. Bar that straight after put in a mad tackle, and earlier snapped that big bloke. Miss fox love how our backline is shaping up.

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
His defensive reads can still be a little sus. Hung Casey out to dry with a poor read today, but he'll get better and learn from that.

He's a strong and solid lad, but I'm not sure if I see his future in the centres or not.

NQ Dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Alamoti has the most upside so he needs to see game time. I see Averillo and Burns as good fringe first graders. Everyone is high on Averillo tonight but his good games are few and far between. It will come down to how well Xerri comes back into the NRL, i can see Xerri and Averillo battling for the same position.
Are you kidding. Jake has always been good, just been playing out of position to cover. Jake is our centre.

Burgler

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Alamoti has the most upside so he needs to see game time. I see Averillo and Burns as good fringe first graders. Everyone is high on Averillo tonight but his good games are few and far between. It will come down to how well Xerri comes back into the NRL, i can see Xerri and Averillo battling for the same position.
Could see Xerri playing the role Okunbor is currently

berries1935

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Massive future. As said above once we are at full strength he is going to be awesome