Alamoti

Brian Boru

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Couldn’t be more impressed with this kid, always there to take the first tough carry off our line, defensive beast and only his first year in the top grade - huge future for us!
Not much attack comes his way.
Hopefully with KO in the team alongside Burton and a few forwards back he gets a chance with some good ball.
ATM he only gets a chance with hit ups from our quarter.

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah once we get some players back and have some go forward, we will see the best of him with some open space, right now hes not getfing much opportunity. He always puts his hand up for a first carry though, love that
Yeah, I think we forget he’s 19 years old and that was only his 9th first grade game!!

Today: 17 runs, 119 metres, 1 offload and 14 tackles.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
When Kikau and fox are back, Alamoti will be back in business!
I dunno. I reckon based on current form, when Kiraz and JAC are back, he might be in reserves. Averillo is locked in, Burns has been great.

Pottz

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
He has been quieter in attack since JAC went down but to his credit he has adjusted his game a bit to focus more on yardage plays and defence which his numbers today demonstrate. Great maturity for a young kid, Ciraldo must be stoked with his progress.

Our centres are basically locked in between Averillo and Alamoti, with Xerri next year and Burns capable of playing there too. It’s been a while since we’ve been this strong in that position.

Aristidiz

Bullwog
Reaction score
He has been quieter in attack since JAC went down but to his credit he has adjusted his game a bit to focus more on yardage plays and defence which his numbers today demonstrate. Great maturity for a young kid, Ciraldo must be stoked with his progress.

Our centres are basically locked in between Averillo and Alamoti, with Xerri next year and Burns capable of playing there too. It’s been a while since we’ve been this strong in that position.
Alamoti has the most upside so he needs to see game time. I see Averillo and Burns as good fringe first graders. Everyone is high on Averillo tonight but his good games are few and far between. It will come down to how well Xerri comes back into the NRL, i can see Xerri and Averillo battling for the same position.