Alamoti to the Panthers

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
Still young enough to play Flegg in 24 and 25 - yet people are prepared to judge him based on his NRL performances this year in our shit show of a team!
Poorly handled imo - should have been given more time to develop.
If he played Flegg this year he would have slaughtered the opposition and he still was eligible for SG. Ball
I think a lot of kids don't want to sit in the lower grades to develop and mature a little longer .. they want to play NRL and get paid sooner rather than later. Agree alamoti showereg he needed more time before getting a start, although in a winning system he would be more protected.

Dogs79

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I think he’ll go ok at Penrith. Has age and time on his side, and he’ll definitely improve overall in a good system and around better players. As with all players that leave us, I wish him the best of luck when he’s not playing against us.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
:hearteyes:
Don’t worry about Bronson, he’s ready to go, running 10.60 with Mr Fabri, benching 190kg for 3 reps, has lovely skin atm, back acne all clear, and is bringing out an R & B track in December called “Ain’t nobody catch me”. Also hes doing jail visits with Gus, not only giving back to the hard done by community, but catching up and chillin with big brah . Anyway his management team have asked the bulldogs for two things to help him in the off season, they want Gus to put Victor Conte on in a mentoring role for our transition aged players, just so they are up to Bronsons level when they reach the NRL ,and they have also asked Gus to lower the perimeter fencing around Belmore.
He Will EAT Alamoti's and Averillo's for breakfast lunch and fucken dinner

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
They need cheap their cap is going to get way out of shape after this year.
Best junior catchment area in the comp, and you reckon they are out for bargain buys....

Nope, they see something in him. And just in case you didn't notice, they are an infinitely smarter club than us.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Panthers will turn him into a fucking weapon and we will regret it. Goodluck to the kid.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Best junior catchment area in the comp, and you reckon they are out for bargain buys....

Nope, they see something in him. And just in case you didn't notice, they are an infinitely smarter club than us.
Hopefully they really have lost their marbles and let an actual good centre leave I.e Tago.

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
Good luck to him. He’s only 19. Penrith will be good for him.

Chrisaaar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thought we had finally got ourselves a Vagana replacement after that tigers game in round 2 where he was immense. Then he turned to absolute shit for the rest of the season. Definitely needs a large spell in Reggie's again to learn to tackle

TOTTO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
More weeding, hopefully not to many of them come back and bite us.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Panthers are deep in the backs next season.

Starting Back 5:

Dylan Edwards
Taylan May
Izack Tago
Sunia Turuva
Brian To’o

Backup Back 5:

Daine Laurie
Jesse McLean
Paul Alamoti
Tyrone Peachey
Thomas Jenkins