Alamoti to the Panthers

MOVE.80

M-Power
Reaction score
This one could very well come back to bite us.

Imagine Crichton flops next year and alamoti carves up [emoji23]

MichaelM

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow! Despite the hate he cops on here, I for one am very disapointed that we have let him go!!
In the set up we had this year there was probably no tougher position to play than centre. More often than not our centres were under siege with very little protection from the backrowers, with most of our defensive issues originating closer to the ruck- insanity in my opinion but what would I know!

Of course we are not privy to all of the factors that has led to the decision to not keep him, however I’m a little shocked and disappointed.

Rebuilding Phase

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It was time he left. He had his chance and I feel he has gone backwards. Another one gone

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
From recent comments he is seen as a future Lock forward. Same position as KO and Salmon.

Dogs4eva13

Previously James Cochrane
Reaction score
Good luck to him, to be fair very surprised he was able to land a top 30. If he stayed it wouldnt have been on a top 30 contract. Good luck to him. If panthers can fix his defence he'll go alright.

Scoobs

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
it's very strange. i don't care either way about alamoti but isn't the new direction promotion of juniors? now we have let go of 2 that have come through the grades. If junior pathways are truly what gould is planning then they are going to have to be alot more patient with the kids in future. Maybe he was one of the cats whingeing about the training, that would make sense i guess.

Moey91

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
it's very strange. i don't care either way about alamoti but isn't the new direction promotion of juniors? now we have let go of 2 that have come through the grades. If junior pathways are truly what gould is planning then they are going to have to be alot more patient with the kids in future. Maybe he was one of the cats whingeing about the training, that would make sense i guess.
He was hopeless at everything and very error prone!

All the best but time to move forward and focus on the team that actually want to be there

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The Penrith Panthers have landed a significant coup, luring boom rookie Paul Alamoti to the club from the Bulldogs next season.
The back-to-back champions have been in discussions with Alamoti for the past week, agreeing to terms on a deal that will see the teenager fill the Panthers’ final spot in their top 30 roster for next season
Good luck young man !