Not open for further replies.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm surprised there isn't a thread on this. Another aeroplane goes missing. How the hell does the plane industry continue to lose their planes out from the sky.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Flying is by far the safest method of travel (especially compared to driving).

But having said that, there is something about flying that makes people nervous, myself included.

Flying to Bangkok myself in just over 3 weeks. Must admit I am very relieved when I land safely!

I have only flown Air Asia once between Bangkok and Chiang Mai and found it to be fine, but that's one flight several years ago.

Not looking good at all for Malaysia's aviation industry.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Far out this has to be the shittest year for the aviation industry

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I flew Air Asia to Malaysia earlier in the year and took several domestic flights around Malaysia with them also, I'd say the most unsafe aspect of Air Asia would be the smell of the microwaved curry based foods they serve mid flight that are enough to knock out all 30 thousand passengers they seem jam into one plane.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
There's no point going off, all half cocked yet.
Lots of planes go missing for a couple of days, before they're eventually found crashed. (Not that that's a good thing)
It's too early to suggest that this is another "lost plane"
The next 3-5 days reveal more.

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Last they heard from them was a minute before they entered a storm or bad weather of some kind... This would most likely be the cause if they've crashed.

have planes ever been hit by lightning?

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Last they heard from them was a minute before they entered a storm or bad weather of some kind... This would most likely be the cause if they've crashed.

have planes ever been hit by lightning?
Planes get hit by lightning all the time. They're built for it.
It would most likely be turbulence waaaaay outside the design specs, in a storm of that size.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Why is is always planes from around that same sort of area in Asia that go down?

Status
Not open for further replies.