Aiden Tolman needs to retire ASAP

DaveV

Kennel Established
Reaction score
But Des said that he’s the benchmark for kpi’s!

Ewan McGrady

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Seems I’m on my own Here. Extend Tolman. He starts every week for mine. Someone said earlier he’s like a Tim Mannah. Yep! Every team needs one....Brent Kite, Tim Mannah, James Tomou, James Graham.....I put him with these types. Yes he’s close to the end but I’d sign him to go around again if the money is right.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Seems I’m on my own Here. Extend Tolman. He starts every week for mine. Someone said earlier he’s like a Tim Mannah. Yep! Every team needs one....Brent Kite, Tim Mannah, James Tomou, James Graham.....I put him with these types. Yes he’s close to the end but I’d sign him to go around again if the money is right.
Yes. You're on your own.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I wish Tolman was Tamou :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know we all agree he was dropping off a few years back but at least last year he was still there cleaning up our messes; dropped balls and missed tackles.
This year he has gone off a cliff and these last two games in particular dropping the ball cold in our own 20m, passing to no one.. FUCK.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I wouldn't mind if we give him a year or two more. He's better than many people think. Like most of the team he's not in career best form. But he still does the little things that many don't count as valuable.

Nobody has bought up the fact that he fielded a grubber on our line this week early in the match. But I've gotten used to people forgetting anything good a player they don't rated does. Even if we picked up some more good forwards, I'd think he's not going to be on marquee money and is still a better than solid defender.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Every team can utilise one provided they aren't making stupid errors and try causes. Tolman has done both regularly the last fortnight

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Every team can utilise one provided they aren't making stupid errors and try causes. Tolman has done both regularly the last fortnight
Thompson and To'omaga are both above Tolman. If Elliott wasn't injured Tolman would either be on the bench (offering nothing) or out of the team if we're picking our best 17. I really don't see Tolman being re-signed, we don't need him after this year, even if it was for 200k.