Official AGM + Trial / 19 FEB

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
As kick-off ‘23 gets closer there’s some important business to attend to:

On 19 FEB, paid up members are invited to the Bulldogs AGM where you’ll hear JK, Gus and likely Ciraldo talk about everything going on at the club (that they’re willing to make public at least).

Likely Jacko will be made a Life Member there too among other formalities (J-Moz was last year).

This will be followed by an essential part of the day: a sumptuous Chinese meal at Dynasty and some whistle wetting in the Bulldogs Sports Bar.

Then we’ll wander to BSG to watch our boys take on the Sharks (only Sydney trial before season proper).

Thanks to the members who’ve already messaged about catching up, look forward to seeing you there, maybe some others will join too - let me know if I need to book a bigger table at Dynasty :-).

Doggies 2023 - Giddy Up!

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Funny the boys at training all walk up to Jacko at some stage during the sess and ask him "Hey, Josh, did you know you are one of best leaders ever"?

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

On 19 FEB, paid up members are invited to the Bulldogs AGM where you’ll hear JK, Gus and likely Ciraldo talk about everything going on at the club (that they’re willing to make public at least).

Likely Jacko will be made a Life Member there too among other formalities (J-Moz was last year).

This will be followed by an essential part of the day: a sumptuous Chinese meal at Dynasty and some whistle wetting in the Bulldogs Sports Bar.

Then we’ll wander to BSG to watch our boys take on the Sharks (only Sydney trial before season proper).

Thanks to the members who’ve already messaged about catching up, look forward to seeing you there, maybe some others will join too - let me know if I need to book a bigger table at Dynasty :-).

Doggies 2023 - Giddy Up!
I believe Tolman has been nominated for life membership too?

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Dont hate just because you dont get to see this shit... The look on his face is priceless because he knows they're taking the piss.
Own that fraud

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
To people who are attending these AGM's, is there a different "feel" about the club since Warburton and Khoury took the lead?

I've heard its more relaxed and transparent, and both guys are super approachable and make themselves available to all staff.

Steve Bos

Kennel Participant
Reaction score

Doggies 2023 - Giddy Up!
I have only been a member for 2 years, just confirming I can attend but not vote right?

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
I have only been a member for 2 years, just confirming I can attend but not vote right?
Yes mate, please come along if you’d like.
No board election this year, another 12 months, however they will ask for motions to be sponsored and seconded by members such as the annual report.
You don’t need to get involved in that stuff but still worth attending if you’re keen for an update in person.

MirandaDog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
To people who are attending these AGM's, is there a different "feel" about the club since Warburton and Khoury took the lead?

I've heard its more relaxed and transparent, and both guys are super approachable and make themselves available to all staff.
I’ve been a member for 20 years. I know this won’t be popular to say but it turned around when the Anderson ticket was voted in (JK was on her ticket) prior to then the elected board members were only interested in you on the day of the elections. However Todd was always available too. Now John Khoury’s number is in my phone. For anyone who doesn’t know him, he is very approachable and always happy to chat. One of the really good guys only interested in getting the Club to the top. He will be Pres for as long as his family let him I would think

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score

Doggies 2023 - Giddy Up!
Looking forward to it mate. See you there

Haza

Kennel Established
Reaction score

Doggies 2023 - Giddy Up!
Is this open to ticketed members. I thought it was only for football club members.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Is this open to ticketed members. I thought it was only for football club members.
AGM is football club members only as it has voting items. When they have a general forum or info session (which they haven’t for a while) it’s both.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
I’ve been a member for 20 years. I know this won’t be popular to say but it turned around when the Anderson ticket was voted in (JK was on her ticket) prior to then the elected board members were only interested in you on the day of the elections. However Todd was always available too. Now John Khoury’s number is in my phone. For anyone who doesn’t know him, he is very approachable and always happy to chat. One of the really good guys only interested in getting the Club to the top. He will be Pres for as long as his family let him I would think
Agree and I don’t want to start a debate again about club leadership but I think it was two-fold: Ray and Co. wanted it to remain on the down low to consolidate power but given the club was performing OK (ie: making finals and two GF’s during the Des era) there wasn’t a lot of resistance. When things went bad, existing members became more vocal and many supporters signed up to become members and ultimately have a say. I agree with you on JK - very approachable, will listen to everyone who has the same interest - the long term success of the club. Wharby likewise. There were a few bumps along the road but most would agree we look to be on a good path now, let’s hope it translates to on-field results.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Tickets on sale now for Belmore trial games

Foxalldayeveryday

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Doggies 2023 - Giddy Up!
Can i buy you a beer after year of annoying the fuck out of you ?

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Can i buy you a beer after year of annoying the fuck out of you ?
Of course mate. End of the day we’re all Dogs supporters and the rest is just noise. Will you be wearing a dress though, aren’t you a lady? :-).

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Doggies 2023 - Giddy Up!
so is this AGM meeting taking place at Canterbury leagues club?
what Time does it start?
Also this is just for football club members correct?