Aftershave

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I’m going to a wedding tomorrow and i told my wife that my aftershave had run out and if she could pick some up for me. I’ve been wearing Armani aqua di gio for like 20 years She comes home with some shit I’ve never heard of. Aventus Creed. I thought what the fck is this shit but it smelt nice so I let it slide. I just looked up the price. Oi sole 500 for fkn aftershave! WTF. But putting it on a few of times, I fkn like it. So now I have to spend 500 on every bottle. Probably not worth a thread but interested in what smells you brothers wear.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I’m going to a wedding tomorrow and i told my wife that my aftershave had run out and if she could pick some up for me. I’ve been wearing Armani aqua di gio for like 20 years She comes home with some shit I’ve never heard of. Aventus Creed. I thought what the fck is this shit but it smelt nice so I let it slide. I just looked up the price. Oi sole 500 for fkn aftershave! WTF. But putting it on a few of times, I fkn like it. So now I have to spend 500 on every bottle. Probably not worth a thread but interested in what smells you brothers wear.
Nasheed here,
I think this one based on the creed movie (Rocky).
Don’t wear aftershave. I’ve never ever worn it.
Can’t smell.
If you don’t west aftershave u don’t stink.
When u wear it it messes with the oils in your skin and makes u smell.
If u are Indian it’s different because they eat cumin and smell

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
I think this one based on the creed movie (Rocky).
Don’t wear aftershave. I’ve never ever worn it.
Can’t smell.
If you don’t west aftershave u don’t stink.
When u wear it it messes with the oils in your skin and makes u smell.
If u are Indian it’s different because they eat cumin and smell
It’s sone French shit, nothing to do with the Rocky movie my bro

Attachments

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
It’s sone French shit, nothing to do with the Rocky movie my bro
Actually curious how did your wife afford this?
Hard to drop 500 on an aftershave
If u in the game, but dissapointed u didn’t tell me

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
It's like $400 at chemist warehouse, cheaper from some other online retailers. There's also a stack of clones for a fraction of the price available.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It's like $400 at chemist warehouse, cheaper from some other online retailers. There's also a stack of clones for a fraction of the price available.
Nah, I never trust those clones. Smell the same till you put on your skin. I never trust fkn chemist warehouse too. They sell fake shit

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Well bro. I have a daily driver, a waiting to be tested daily driver and my special occasion.

My DD - Paco 1 million. Next in line is Paco Phantom with the very cool robot bottle.
1699681373093.png

Then my go to. Nasamotto.

I've a bottle of black afgano. Why you may ask? From wherever you can get it.
Nasomatto's best selling Black Afgano Parfum Extrait is a rich, hypnotic scent featuring notes of mysterious oud, hash, tobacco and coffee.
Now I can add the beer and smoked meat smell, rub myself against a few female lizards and boom - we have ole Doogie in a bottle. And you put this stuff on, don't matter what else anyone is wearing, you own the room. Ignore the price - one squirt will last 3 days.

Good shit - hash in a bottle.

So Creed is some seriously top shelf shit. That shit used to be buyable on custom only (no retail) and every bottle is supposedly independent. True or not, no idea but your wifey has u hooked on the good shit.

Your wifey has class. And you are on the Kennel bottom feeding with the rest of us. Strange how life works bro.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Well bro. I have a daily driver, a waiting to be tested daily driver and my special occasion.

My DD - Paco 1 million. Next in line is Paco Phantom with the very cool robot bottle.
View attachment 92897

Then my go to. Nasamotto.

I've a bottle of black afgano. Why you may ask? From wherever you can get it.
Nasomatto's best selling Black Afgano Parfum Extrait is a rich, hypnotic scent featuring notes of mysterious oud, hash, tobacco and coffee.
Now I can add the beer and smoked meat smell, rub myself against a few female lizards and boom - we have ole Doogie in a bottle. And you put this stuff on, don't matter what else anyone is wearing, you own the room. Ignore the price - one squirt will last 3 days.

Good shit - hash in a bottle.

So Creed is some seriously top shelf shit. That shit used to be buyable on custom only (no retail) and every bottle is supposedly independent. True or not, no idea but your wifey has u hooked on the good shit.

Your wifey has class. And you are on the Kennel bottom feeding with the rest of us. Strange how life works bro.
Fkn lol…very strange my bro. End of the day we got joint accounts and I spent 500 on fkn aftershave. That’s eating into my drinking money fkn

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Adidas champions league brand, 20 dollars or there abouts. Thanks to the sleaze (Albo) and the cost of living crisis.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Fkn lol…very strange my bro. End of the day we got joint accounts and I spent 500 on fkn aftershave. That’s eating into my drinking money fkn
Well, thats your fault for having joint accounts. I have an account I use to pay for joints but thats different.

Nasomotto is pricey but seriously hard core and cheaper than Creed (if you hunt around). So you should get a daily driver and save the speccy for speccy occasions. Plus you know why places like chemist warehouse etc are so cheap generally? Older stock. And older stock is generally not better stock.

Creed and Nasomotto has only a little bit of water in it if anything at all. All your Myer fragrances have up to 90% water. If you could get 100mL of a Myer fragrance without the water you'd be paying $100's as well. Is what it is. Get another daily driver.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Nah, I never trust those clones. Smell the same till you put on your skin. I never trust fkn chemist warehouse too. They sell fake shit
Na there's plenty that smell the same or better, Aventus was just like the first to bring out this scent and make it big about a decade ago. Chemist Warehouse is legit, my aunt's bestfriend has been a manager at David Jones for like a billion years and she says it's legit. I get the employee discount through her though lol.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Bro, I do all right. You think all fobs got no money and drive taragos with 10 kids lol
I assumed u either ex nrl, or work the factory floor or bouncer at a place like the General Bourke hotel (the old Pjs)

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Na there's plenty that smell the same or better, Aventus was just like the first to bring out this scent and make it big about a decade ago. Chemist Warehouse is legit, my aunt's bestfriend has been a manager at David Jones for like a billion years and she says it's legit. I get the employee discount through her though lol.
Nice. I ain’t got no connections so I’m paying retail. Ever since high school I’ve been addicted to aftershave. Use to steal bottles of XS from Grace Brothers back in the day