After tonight's game who's our weak link?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Keating is our weak link and the solution is to replace him.....with anyone !!

Tails

Waterboy
Reaction score
is that even a question?
Im just asking because it seems like a couple of our players are either underdone or out of their league!
Sam P - struggling
Drury L - out of his league (early in career understandably)
Kris K - struggling or out of his league whichever
Kirsnan I - (apart from goalkicking) - struggling

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Pretty much everyone struggled tonight, with a slight exception of Mitch Brown and Josh Reynolds.

MAL75E

Man Of The Match
Reaction score
Really 2 games in and where calling players underdone lol

terrylamb4lyfe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Every single time t-rex caught the ball he was flat footed. Last week same story.

Id prefer to ditch him to NSW cup and put in someone who gives a damn.

Adding insult to injury is the fact that we will lose pritchard and keep trex.

Pom_81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pretty much everyone struggled tonight, with a slight exception of Mitch Brown and Josh Reynolds.
Really? I thought Ennis, Jackson, Tolman were superb. Defensively, we could easily have crumbled through the middle with some of Sandow and Paulo's searching. They were rock solid.

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Really? I thought Ennis, Jackson, Tolman were superb. Defensively, we could easily have crumbled through the middle with some of Sandow and Paulo's searching. They were rock solid.
I added Jackson, forgot about him. Ennis and Tolman were solid, but just lacked the go forward. Ennis seemed really slow and dull out of dummy half.

El_Magic

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yup agreed. Ennis was great tonight. Anyone who says he should keep his mouth shut is off there head. He sticks up for the boys and realizes we get some absolute howlers

Pom_81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I added Jackson, forgot about him. Ennis and Tolman were solid, but just lacked the go forward. Ennis seemed really slow and dull out of dummy half.
Ennis didn't do much of note in attack, but he played pretty much as well as a hooker can defensively. Replace him with almost any other hooker in the game (other than Cam Smith, of course) and we'd have crumbled.

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
Klemmer was good also. Some of you guys only look at our attack. You need to watch how much some of our guys do defensively

BulldogsFAN

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
don't lie you've made this thread, with the name keating that came first to thought lol

Q-Tip

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We looked very poor altogether tho. Attack looked lost at times without Barba. The only pleasing part was the defence but at the same time it wasn't as if Parra was playing very well in attack.

old school dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Really. I've got to say. Kris Keating has to go. Immediately. That performance. That'll do me. Shocking. Really shocking. Bye Bye. Hello Mbye.

Old Bulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's really sad that this is not about our best players tonight. There is something so wrong in our society that people first look to identify those people that they somehow blame for their own anger and frustraton. It's why so many morons thaink that "killing" Julia Gillard will solve their problems. Wake up guys.

Brothers boy

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
the weak link ? , probably most of the fair weather supporters we have on this site, five of our grand final team plus turner out and we win against a much improved eels team with a bloody good coach. last week was a great effort against a full strength, fresh and fit top four team . and kris keating and t rex are useless are they ?, at least they have played reps and first grade while most of you are sitting aound drinking red bulls and playing mario kart. fair dinkum fellas its only a game and we are 1 from two. get your mummys to tuck you in tight and dont forget to do your homework in the morning before school. and i'll be having a lazy hundred on the dogs next week against the storm, with the start, because i am a true supporter and have been for four decades.

Status
Not open for further replies.