News After three seasons blighted by injury, Kieran Foran is ready for his comeback

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Hoppa might be a half. Give him a chance but make sure its in ISP.

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
Hoppa might be a half. Give him a chance but make sure its in ISP.
I get the train of thought we are in dire need of a five-eighth with some ball running ability. I'm hoping Lewis can expand his game and be that man for us this year.

Not sure Hoppa will ever have the persistent doggedness required to be an effective 6 long-term but he might be a good back up option.

Last edited:

Die For The Badge

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Same news pre season for foran. Until he shows his worth on the park, the stories are just stories

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I heard a lot of Foran's injury problems at Parra were his own doing after he went off the rails and didn't complete rehab properly or in some cases not rehabbing injuries at all............
Mishandled.... I know staff that were there at the time he was having his injuries dealt with. Suffice to say they moved on after witnessing it.

Jean-Claude Juncker

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Why is the CEO commenting on Foran at all?

And why is Foran strutting around in sunglasses lately?

top-dog

bulldog 4 life
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
What a load of bullshit .

gazza

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
A wishin’ and a praying however he’s not a young player on the way up. Nor is he an older player on the wane. His body is broken. The first time he tries to accelerate he will do his hammies. And if he doesn’t accelerate he is no use in the halves - or anywhere else. Nothing personal against him and he was a good player. WAS! Years ago! One of the two ex Manly benefit fund recipients that are still to be culled.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
A wishin’ and a praying however he’s not a young player on the way up. Nor is he an older player on the wane. His body is broken. The first time he tries to accelerate he will do his hammies. And if he doesn’t accelerate he is no use in the halves - or anywhere else. Nothing personal against him and he was a good player. WAS! Years ago! One of the two ex Manly benefit fund recipients that are still to be culled.
You need to get along to training, they do plenty of stop, start, sprint hard, real hard, simulate attack and line speed defence. So far he will have completed 100’s literally of standing start acceleration sprints. Which are all deliberately designed to simulate game conditions.

Go Dogs