Advice please

Status
Not open for further replies.

SBW_MASON

~Wat ya want~
Reaction score
Ok well ive been with this guy for nearly 2 years... we have been through alot of sh**t together.. but lately his been going out nearly every weekend without me and ive been told by one of his mates that he saw him kissing another girl.. i havent confronted him yet..I dont know wat to do

Help me please you advise would be appreciated

Leesee

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
just ask him straight up. he'll deny it, punch his mate, then feel so bad for punching his mate he'll tell you. good advice from a guy friend of mine

Bulldogs Gal10

•·.·´¯`·KINGS·´¯`·.·•
Reaction score
SBW_MASON said:
Ok well ive been with this guy for nearly 2 years... we have been through alot of sh**t together.. but lately his been going out nearly every weekend without me and ive been told by one of his mates that he saw him kissing another girl.. i havent confronted him yet..I dont know wat to do

It is important to talk to him about not only the rumour but all the other "sh**t" as well. Going out for 2 yrs is a long time so I guess it can be understandable that he may sometimes just want to hang out with mates ?! (Maybe I'm making excuses for him?! LOL) If he spends his wkends with his mates, does he spend time with u through the week?

Anyway my advice is basically communication (we all know relationships dont work without it!), but be careful not to turn the conversation into a heated argument :grinning:

SBW_MASON

~Wat ya want~
Reaction score
Leesee said:
just ask him straight up. he'll deny it, punch his mate, then feel so bad for punching his mate he'll tell you. good advice from a guy friend of mine
Yeah that sounds about right....

SBW_MASON

~Wat ya want~
Reaction score
Bulldogs Gal10 said:
It is important to talk to him about not only the rumour but all the other "sh**t" as well. Going out for 2 yrs is a long time so I guess it can be understandable that he may sometimes just want to hang out with mates ?! (Maybe I'm making excuses for him?! LOL) If he spends his wkends with his mates, does he spend time with u through the week?

Anyway my advice is basically communication (we all know relationships dont work without it!), but be careful not to turn the conversation into a heated argument :grinning:

Yes he is with mates but he goes out clubbin with them... we dont live together but yeah i do see him during the week... But this is the thing we used to always be with each other and its only been the last few weeks that he has been going out every weekend. I want to ask him but im scared if im wrong he will break up with me

Leesee

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
no relationship should be built on a lie. only you can decide what to do...if you're too scared to lose him, do you not say anything and never trust him again? if you want to ask him, are you prepared to lose him?
what is it about him that makes you want to stay with him if you think he's cheating?

Hma

The Emperor
Reaction score
SBW_MASON said:

well being a guy i've seen gfs starting trouble between mates, this actually could be pretty much the same...

if this guy is really close to ur bf then there is more chance of you believing him, but if you don't want to confront ur bf about it (which is the best thing in my opinion) but you could actually ask him about his friend, ask him what he thinks of him.. how close they are.. and then you could no, if you hear negative about his mate then you cant really trust the guy, but if they seen close and that then if could be true, but i couldnt find a reason why a "close" mate would tell his friend's gf that he seen him kissing another girl...

so the best thing could be confronting him, might be for the best actually, you might find out the truth, but once again you don't wana cause problems between the 2 of them.. so its all in you hands, i no it could hurt and therefore it will cause alot of problems, even if you confront him and he denies it, because then in the future there will be a lack of trust between the 2 of you especially from your side... so maybe you should investigate by urself b4 u take any steps

SBW_MASON

~Wat ya want~
Reaction score
Thanks for the advise... I guess its all up to me now

Hma

The Emperor
Reaction score
Mr BuLLdOgS said:
of course he will deny it, i know i would.
yes therefore she should investigate for herself

try see why would his mate if they are good mates, tell his mate's gf that he is cheating on her, maybe something happened between them and this guy wants to get back on him

Bulldogs Gal10

•·.·´¯`·KINGS·´¯`·.·•
Reaction score
SBW_MASON said:
Yes he is with mates but he goes out clubbin with them... we dont live together but yeah i do see him during the week... But this is the thing we used to always be with each other and its only been the last few weeks that he has been going out every weekend. I want to ask him but im scared if im wrong he will break up with me
If u dont want to confront him about it then perhaps u should at least talk about whats bothering u in terms of him not spending enough time with you or wateva. If he doesnt seem to care or make an effort to change things then hes obviously not worth it despite whether the rumour is true or not anyway:grinning:

Hope it all goes well!

Slats

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
thats what my fiance did to me. she wanted to go out on her own without me and it turned out she was cheating on me. if you ask, they'll say no (cause i asked and she said no. liar.) but if its a gut feeling, its usually right.

Maza

Reaction score
check things out for urself more closely for a little bit and if u notice anything unusual then definitely confront him

or just save urself the "spying" and just confront straight up. wont be easy but u gotta do it. Good Luck!

The BEAR

ROAR talent
Reaction score
get Cheaters on to it...

did anyone use to watch that show on Foxtel? is it still on???
man i luv watching ppl get busted.... fkn low-lifes!!!

Sammii

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Yeh cheaters was on today i seen it while i was flicking through the channels. I use to watch it but not anymore.

M

MrCharisma

Soulja said:
get Cheaters on to it...

did anyone use to watch that show on Foxtel? is it still on???
man i luv watching ppl get busted.... fkn low-lifes!!!
Yes it's still on
Yes I watch it

Farken gold... some of the fights are just stupid

Status
Not open for further replies.