Advertiser in Taiwan take of Packer Gyngell fight!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
[video=youtube;b3JDfTlP2I8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3JDfTlP2I8[/video]

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Hilarious, those Taiwan peeps do the best stuff. Love all the VB cans flying around.

DorianDorian

New Pup
Reaction score
Hilarious, those Taiwan peeps do the best stuff. Love all the VB cans flying around.
I am totally agree with you. Certain two facts on this page are unequivocally the best we have all had. You are 100% good here that those Taiwan peeps do the best things. Really like all the VB containers flying around.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I saw on Sky news while at the gym that police are now insisting chargers against them LOL?

Also how the **** is that fat **** ugly mother****er Packer blob **** being linked to a woman like Miranda Kerr... I know he has lots of money by Miranda her self said she is highly sexual and stuff, it also pretty obvious this Packer bloke doesn't have the fitness, physique or anything physically going for him to be with or demand a woman of the calibre Kerr is at.

Life is unfair to those of us without so much money!

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I saw on Sky news while at the gym that police are now insisting chargers against them LOL?

Also how the **** is that fat **** ugly mother****er Packer blob **** being linked to a woman like Miranda Kerr... I know he has lots of money by Miranda her self said she is highly sexual and stuff, it also pretty obvious this Packer bloke doesn't have the fitness, physique or anything physically going for him to be with or demand a woman of the calibre Kerr is at.

Life is unfair to those of us without so much money!
They got hit with a $500 fine. What a joke.

Packer has not only got money but a whole heap of it. His old man Kerry gambled $30mil per night for fun!

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
They got hit with a $500 fine. What a joke.

Packer has not only got money but a whole heap of it. His old man Kerry gambled $30mil per night for fun!
I knew they would get hit with a $500 fine each and nothing else would happen. I'm still mad people are thinking that Miranda Kerr would have a thing for a fat unattractive slob, she already has money and access to much finer men why would she need that ****wit lol...

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I knew they would get hit with a $500 fine each and nothing else would happen. I'm still mad people are thinking that Miranda Kerr would have a thing for a fat unattractive slob, she already has money and access to much finer men why would she need that ****wit lol...
Because he has a whole heap more & the power that comes with it!

His ex-mrs said how she loved kids but she had 3 child carers, a couple of private drivers & her own PA.

James also has a boat (an ice breaker) that has 30 full-time staff just for fun!

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Because he has a whole heap more & the power that comes with it!

His ex-mrs said how she loved kids but she had 3 child carers, a couple of private drivers & her own PA.

James also has a boat (an ice breaker) that has 30 full-time staff just for fun!
LOL damn, he would get mined for gold so hard by the right woman. I still don't believe Miranda is linked to him even with all that power and money, from Orlando Bloom to him... c'mon that is a stitch up!

Status
Not open for further replies.