Addo Carr smiling after try

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did anyone see Addo-Carr smiling with Staggs after Cobbos try where he climbed over Addo-Carr to get the ball and the spectacular put down. Afterwards JAC is standing with Staggs smiling and then smiles at Cobbo. I get it, applaud outstanding play. But fucks sake you just got owned and you stand there smiling. His 2nd 40 was shocking.

Probably nothing, but to me says a lot about where we are as a club at the moment. No one seems to give a fuck except us fans. Been putting up with this shit for far too long.

Art Vandelay

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rocks and diamond performance from him tonight.
Great first half but defensively, got owned on at least three Broncs tries in the second..

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Did anyone see Addo-Carr smiling with Staggs after Cobbos try where he climbed over Addo-Carr to get the ball and the spectacular put down. Afterwards JAC is standing with Staggs smiling and then smiles at Cobbo. I get it, applaud outstanding play. But fucks sake you just got owned and you stand there smiling. His 2nd 40 was shocking.

Probably nothing, but to me says a lot about where we are as a club at the moment. No one seems to give a fuck except us fans. Been putting up with this shit for far too long.
He was applauding the Nice bounce for a try

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Bulldogs DNA!

Thats what u deliver when u arent afraid to let the club and coach down. It was evident when JAC was giving away Head high penalties on the oppsitions 10m line in round 1 or 2. Bellamy would have ripped him an arsehole on his forhead, Barrett probably asked him to please stop.

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
Our players don’t give a fuck about losing. They’re all they’re for the dollars. Wonder if they’d be all smiles if they got paid based on wins…

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
JAC is a shadow of himself in blue and white. He hesitates, second guesses himself. He has been solid but the extra effort plays both in attack and defence that he did week in week out at the Storm isn’t here with us[emoji848]

Big Vibe

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I’d be smiling too.

Getting paid premium coin to shit out mediocrity as a winger and he’s probably got thousands of hectics and children buying his t-shirts on the side.

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Staggs probably said something funny. Or someone in the crowd did for all we know. Threadworthy?
Just not a good look imo. Your getting your arse handed to you by a kid and you just smile. Would he do that at Storm? No he wouldn’t. So why do it here?

DaBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Our players don’t give a fuck about losing. They’re all they’re for the dollars. Wonder if they’d be all smiles if they got paid based on wins…
The old way would be more effective, based on wins. That would change a lot of players efforts.

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Pretty sure he was joking with him saying he didn't score that
I thought the same. Laughing at him because he thought the ball was bounced or dropped and it was a no try.

top-dog

bulldog 4 life
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
These clowns don't have an inch of Bulldogs DNA just money.

Shreksno1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wha do expect from carr ? If u go back to the first time we scored in the trial he was the most pumped and passionate, even the first few rounds. He tried to fire everyone up and instill some sort of fight, when he realised he is surrounded by pussies from players to coaching staff he lost it all

Birddog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Wha do expect from carr ? If u go back to the first time we scored in the trial he was the most pumped and passionate, even the first few rounds. He tried to fire everyone up and instill some sort of fight, when he realised he is surrounded by pussies from players to coaching staff he lost it all
Yeah agree with that.
I still think he's here for the retirement cheque, but you can see how his enthusiasm and being fired up has taken a huge hit caused by thise around him.
At first he was trying to pump everyone up, now he struggles to Pump himself, you can see it all over his face.

BulldogsNation

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Not sure what everyone else watches. he was pumped as fuck in that first half. Smashed our emblem twice after scoring his tries.

Like the rest of the team, in the second half he fatigued rapidly. The tries he conceded especially the first they scored in the second was simply due to fatigue.

dogzofwar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think we need to experiment with him at fullback his strengths are his speed and footwork he barely gets any ball or space out on the edge not to mention he is getting paid too much to do fuck all not . Duffy has been solid but I think we should let him go and use that money elsewhere it is needed

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I was more concerned with jacko laughing 20 seconds before kick off then giving away a penalty in the first set. Showed zero care factor and attention to detail from the captain of the club. That shit sets a bad tone for the playing group, we have some awesome young talent coming through into first grade we can’t let them be infected with this piss poor loser mentality or this shit will never end.