Addo Carr OUT of All Stars

Reecek89

Kennel Established
Reaction score
This shows me we are in a good position as a club. He wants to be fully fit, the boys must really be backing themselves for a big year

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
What I mean ? I’m talkin the boys representin they families/culture out on the field. Fuck else would I mean kid? These boys who play rugby league, they tough as nails my friend. Fuckin gladiators you ask me.

I agree on you with that, no ball kicked before the season starts !
Oh ok, got you. They ain't Soldiers old man, they be paid sports people and good on them for representing.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The all star game is a bit of a fizzer, never really got into it.
Great concept, but ive never been that interested either. If Perham was to pick up a "niggling injury" between now and then, i wouldn't be disappointed. We don't need to lose our fullback, before he has had a chance to be our fullback.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I gotta break character here, Madone. It’s a joke my friend, my character is off the Soprano’s and I base my responses off Mafia Italian American humour. Lighten up little boy
These young blokes havnt seen the greatness of the Sopranos.

Just thinking of the pine barrens makes me laugh

dogon

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Great concept, but ive never been that interested either. If Perham was to pick up a "niggling injury" between now and then, i wouldn't be disappointed. We don't need to lose our fullback, before he has had a chance to be our fullback.
Our former fullback Creedence Toia has been elevated to the Maori squad & will show out once he dries the clearwater tears from his eyes.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
I gotta break character here, Madone. It’s a joke my friend, my character is off the Soprano’s and I base my responses off Mafia Italian American humour. Lighten up little boy
Dude I'm 48 but I love that I'm tagged as young. I watched Sapranos and loved it like everyone else but hated the ending lol. Even had a Bada Bing shirt years ago. Mine was a joke back my friend so lighten up too old man ;)

Last edited:

T-Rocket

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Was the fox off with trell and wighton in Canberra last nite? He’s good mates with them

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Was the fox off with trell and wighton in Canberra last nite? He’s good mates with them
Doubt it. Look like it's part of the indigenous team. Maybe they had a "bonding" session and got all punch happy lol

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
These young blokes havnt seen the greatness of the Sopranos.

Just thinking of the pine barrens makes me laugh
Paulie fuckin dogged Chris out in those woods tho! He knows it too the dog! @Paulie Gualtieri
Doubt it. Look like it's part of the indigenous team. Maybe they had a "bonding" session and got all punch happy lol
Imagine he pulled out to help us this year then got caught up in this. Fuck I'd be so disappointed

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Paulie fuckin dogged Chris out in those woods tho! He knows it too the dog! @Paulie Gualtieri

Imagine he pulled out to help us this year then got caught up in this. Fuck I'd be so disappointed
Lol....Pauli was funny asf ha.

Would be disappointing but doubt he was there. Or has something else been said?