Addo-Carr cleared of fracture | soft tissue injury to be confirmed

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
In an ideal world, guru selects Tracey and drops Taafe.

This should be the backline.

1. Tracey
2. Kiraz
3. Critta
4. Xerri
5. Skelton

Guru should drop the NFL Punter being dropped to NSW cup, and the halves should be

6. Hutch
7. Sexton

Followed by him going nuclear at the rorted refs.
Proactive and demanding better from Burto...and the refs. Needs to be done.

Maybe tho lay down the law with both Ciro and Critta talking to him this week about what our reality is....we don't have a 7 to make it easy for him. Another "opportunity" against Sharks next week to get more involved (or else).

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Good news hopefully he takes the full time recovery and not rush him back early.
1.Tracey
2.Skelton
3.Xerri/ kiraz
4.critta
5.willson/ kiraz

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Ok how about Morris in SOO, played on with i think was an acl , anyway I'm sure if i looked there would be more eg.
True and admirable in their teams hour of need but they didn't have an arm tucked in by their side and need to catch with only one arm. It's not the same....hanging on for 12-10 minutes till half time with one junctioning arm is asking to be a liability.

Even Moses played on thru it but he was functioning at least and had Gutho and Brown kicking for him and could hide in the line.

Anyway whats done is done. Most thought it was just too dicey to leave a winger with one arm out there.

Maybe it gives Helter or Xerri a chance now.

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

1. Tracey
2. Kiraz
3. Critta
4. Xerri
5. Skelton

Guru should drop the NFL Punter being dropped to NSW cup, and the halves should be

6. Hutch
7. Sexton

agree with that whole line up except I would keep Burto at 6 and drop hutch

silva

Utility
Reaction score
Don’t rush him back just let him get to 100% and remind Josh he’s not 115kg and to run accordingly

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Don’t rush him back just let him get to 100% and remind Josh he’s not 115kg and to run accordingly
He's been told he needs more metres bringing the ball back and not to avoid contact? Our game plan.

Riggs80

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The issue for me can’t be argued . Blind Freddy saw he was fucked. He is arm was hanging , he ran into defence with his other shoulder and then you would seem him in pain on the other side .

just lucky for whatever reason parra didn’t target him as he was in no shape to tackle .

for those defending the assistant he did same shit last year which was a disgrace .

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score

1. Tracey
2. Kiraz
3. Critta
4. Xerri
5. Skelton

6. Hutch
7. Sexton

Maybe Tracey 5/8. Hutch 14. Burton centres. Critta F/B.

It's critical we get something happening from the halves and Reed stops going right.

Reactions: 88

silva

Utility
Reaction score
He's been told he needs more metres bringing the ball back and not to avoid contact? Our game plan.
He needs to use his footwork and run at the gap not slam into forwards much bigger than him. Granted it was a very tough carry and out in that position by Parra’s halves and pack

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
He needs to use his footwork and run at the gap not slam into forwards much bigger than him. Granted it was a very tough carry and out in that position by Parra’s halves and pack
Agree but the kicks are well executed and our wingers are mostly nearly surrounded or only have 5m to work with.

Maybe we need the fullback ready for an offload from the winger on first carry...like other teams try.

Reactions: 88

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I also thought Chrichton(arm/shoulder), Burton (hand) n Poasa F(shoulder) were injured - hopefully juster burners /stingers.

Skelton will probably be suspended (again) -

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank God for that.
I just hope we don't rush him back.
I'd rather he cone back a week late than a week early.
Having CC as coach, JAC is back at training today, and looking forward to the game against the Sharks this week, whilst in a sling!!

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
South forum,Burgess plays with broken eye socket friggin hero the kennel why didn’t they take him off what a stupid club.
So true. Lol it's a shame he is out long term now it seems. But it was his decision to stay on until almost the end of the half when he appeared to be waving at the trainer he was done, atwhich point Taffe finished his day off with a hospital pass.

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
The longer he is out, the better it is for the club. We gain xerri next week at centre and pushes Kiraz to wing.

Based on how JAC has been playing last season or 2, we lose absolutely nothing.

I think his time at the club is going to come to an end this year. Isnt worth the 500k plus salary he is on