• Yes

Votes: 344 91.7%
  • No

Votes: 31 8.3%

• Total voters

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So bye bye Mr Elliott goodbye. Put your willy in the millie while perhaps getting high, n now good ol boys are drinking whiskey and dry singing this will be the day the Bulldogs say byyyye.....

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I'm sorry but I don't get it. Sure Elliot is a repeat offender....but kissing a girl who's an adult isn't an offence...last time I looked. The NRL integrity commission who also oversees the women's game didn't even interview Millie Boyle. So all the hand wringing and blood letting and frothing at the mouth of Sloshfield doesn't make a non event a sackable event.
This Grub hates the Dogs. Hates our roster build up. Hates everything the Dogs stand for....family, passion, aggressive football. So guess what...first chance he gets he's always front and centre to lay the boot in.
So Adam kissed a girl. Who's damaged? Who's offended? If he kissed a guy instead would there be an outcry?or would the haters be more careful of not being gender inclusive?
Did he do any brand damage by kissing a girl? NO. He's a red blooded bloke who kissed a red blooded girl. It's better than beating up a woman isn't it? For goodness sake WAKE UP KENNELLERS THIS IS AN OUTRAGE,!!!!
If the Club was to turn on Elliott and sacked him what message is this sending the playing group? After not supporting CHN and Okky over the later to be determined non sexual assault of consenting women, if the Club was to sack Elliot now the playing group would say...this Club is too easily influenced by the media agenda and shows no loyalty to its players.
Good luck trying to get a bunch of guys to bleed for each other with this kind of support.
I think he breached covid rules.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
I think he breached covid rules.
Does anyone actually know what Covid rules Elliott is supposed to have broken? How come no others at the same venue at the same time have been reported as breaking Covid rules? Was it a legal (breaching health guidelines) issue, I haven't heard of any fines being issued from Qld Police? Does that mean it was an NRL Covid breach only, how does that work since he wasn't the only player present?

Note that the above are all questions not answers.

Always a Bulldog

Apex Cedar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you are including the "Lichaa situation" in your 3 cases, then you are wrong. Neither our club nor the NRL took any action against Elliott so there is no case there, not legally anyway. Yes, yes, moral outrage, bad press, unfavourable media attention etc, but legally nothing.

If you are including the "Mad Monday situation" in your 3 cases, then there is an issue with that as our club was found to have substantially contributed to it and was actually fined more by the NRL than Elliott was. It would be hard to argue legally that Elliott is totally responsible, that our club has to carry some of bad press, bringing the game into disrepute, unfavourable media attention, etc. Plus Elliot wasn't the alone in that display, hence pinning it 100% in him would be difficult to support.

Legally Elliott's lawyer could argue it's 1.5 cases as best. Which my guess (yes, it's only a guess) is why it's taking so long to reach a conclusion.

Always a Bulldog
Vaughan situation completely debunks your theory.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Does anyone actually know what Covid rules Elliott is supposed to have broken? How come no others at the same venue at the same time have been reported as breaking Covid rules? Was it a legal (breaching health guidelines) issue, I haven't heard of any fines being issued from Qld Police? Does that mean it was an NRL Covid breach only, how does that work since he wasn't the only player present?

Note that the above are all questions not answers.

Always a Bulldog
Stop dobbing in the others! :grinning:

Reactions: ATT

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
I agree. But the fallout from these matters will affect recruitment to some extent.
The first 2 of "these matters" happened before many of the current recruitments, doesn't seem to have affected them.

Always a Bulldog

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I agree. But the fallout from these matters will affect recruitment to some extent.
If a player is sacked and the club is successfully sued, that will have a bigger impact than anything......players would think here is a club that won't have my back

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Does anyone actually know what Covid rules Elliott is supposed to have broken? How come no others at the same venue at the same time have been reported as breaking Covid rules?

Always a Bulldog
The NRL does.
Surely an investigation from them first before dishing out punishment.
Maybe you where only allowed to take masks off in an enclosed area for eating/drinking and not for stinking your tongue down someones throat but Im just speculating.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Vaughan situation completely debunks your theory.
How so?

Vaughan's was his 2nd biosecurity breach plus he invited 12 or so players to also breach biosecurity, he was fined $50k (the maximum allowed) and suspended for 8 games by the NRL. Elliott was not suspended by the NRL and got a $10k fine for bringing the game into disrepute AND failing to comply with biosecurity protocols (whatever they were?). Not really comparable.

Always a Bulldog

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hahahaha bro stop.... this is ridiculous!!!! :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

If he loved the club, he would fuck off for a year with no pay and go address his alcohol problems. Come back in 2023 and show your a man who has some self respect and won't let the club down again.
I though of something similar...
Elliott moves to the ESL away from all the dramas for a year or two, if it works out and he sorts out his rubbish he could come back to the NRL...Not necessarily with us !!!

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
The NRL does.
Maybe you where only allowed to take masks off in an enclosed area for eating/drinking and not for stinking your tongue down someones throat but Im just speculating.
Not that I have that many contacts in the know, but I have asked around and no one seems to know. Maybe a twitter post for Gus to answer.

Always Bulldogs

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
The NRL does.
Smells like bullshit to me.....if you're allowed to drunkenly bellow across the room at your mates, a little tongue vtango shouldn't make much of a difference.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I though of something similar...
Elliott moves to the ESL away from all the dramas for a year or two, if it works out and he sorts out his rubbish he could come back to the NRL...Not necessarily with us !!!
You really think moving across the planet far away from his child and brother during a global pandemic and being surrounded by pint swilling northern english footy lads would be good for him?

That would be the worst thing for him. It was a minor offence,....the Lichaa thing wasn't even an offense to anything but people's sense of moral justice. The club needs to do the right thing and get behind its player. If it does not, I honestly hope he sues the club, finds another team and scores a few pies when he goes up against us next year.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
You really think moving across the planet far away from his child and brother during a global pandemic and being surrounded by pint swilling northern english footy lads would be good for him?

That would be the worst thing for him. It was a minor offence,....the Lichaa thing wasn't even an offense to anything but people's sense of moral justice. The club needs to do the right thing and get behind its player. If it does not, I honestly hope he sues the club, "finds another team and scores a few pies when he goes up against us next year."
Apart from suing us...I'm hoping for the same for Adam :grinning:

Gunnasmc

Waterboy
Reaction score
How can you keep defending him? And how you think he is good for the team is beyond me.
If one of my mates fucked another mates missus I’d want to punch the shit out of him every time I saw him.
Surely I’m not the only one that thinks like this.
How can the slimey prick look his team mates in the eye?