• Yes

Votes: 344 91.7%
  • No

Votes: 31 8.3%

• Total voters

jof

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do Kennellers expect the club will send out emails re: AE decision.

Or Gus via Twitter or Ch9?

Or fav non- Murdoch journo?

Or Warburton on NRL360?

Or just ordinary Press release.
It'll be an official statement on the website I would say. But like all Bulldogs news we'll probably hear it first from Danny Weidler, Brent Reed etc on Twitter first

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Elliott has had surgery. He will get the result when he is fit to travel.

Papa Joe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think the impending Elliott decision and follow up announcement is all been lined up to align with the most suitable timing in order to minimise backlash.

My guess is that an announcement on Elliott's contract termination will be announced tomorrow evening (Thursday).

This way, it will get a couple of runs through media outlets but by Friday morning the Media will be wrapped around stories associated with 1st week of the finals.

So Elliott's termination will get lost in the middle of all that to soften the blow.

Mak Dogs

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I think the impending Elliott decision and follow up announcement is all been lined up to align with the most suitable timing in order to minimise backlash.

My guess is that an announcement on Elliott's contract termination will be announced tomorrow evening (Thursday).

This way, it will get a couple of runs through media outlets but by Friday morning the Media will be wrapped around stories associated with 1st week of the finals.

So Elliott's termination will get lost in the middle of all that to soften the blow.
I hope your right. Wouldn’t it be better to do it on Friday

Dogtime

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm sorry but I don't get it. Sure Elliot is a repeat offender....but kissing a girl who's an adult isn't an offence...last time I looked. The NRL integrity commission who also oversees the women's game didn't even interview Millie Boyle. So all the hand wringing and blood letting and frothing at the mouth of Sloshfield doesn't make a non event a sackable event.
This Grub hates the Dogs. Hates our roster build up. Hates everything the Dogs stand for....family, passion, aggressive football. So guess what...first chance he gets he's always front and centre to lay the boot in.
So Adam kissed a girl. Who's damaged? Who's offended? If he kissed a guy instead would there be an outcry?or would the haters be more careful of not being gender inclusive?
Did he do any brand damage by kissing a girl? NO. He's a red blooded bloke who kissed a red blooded girl. It's better than beating up a woman isn't it? For goodness sake WAKE UP KENNELLERS THIS IS AN OUTRAGE,!!!!
If the Club was to turn on Elliott and sacked him what message is this sending the playing group? After not supporting CHN and Okky over the later to be determined non sexual assault of consenting women, if the Club was to sack Elliot now the playing group would say...this Club is too easily influenced by the media agenda and shows no loyalty to its players.
Good luck trying to get a bunch of guys to bleed for each other with this kind of support.

bulldogsmyte

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm sorry but I don't get it. Sure Elliot is a repeat offender....but kissing a girl who's an adult isn't an offence...last time I looked. The NRL integrity commission who also oversees the women's game didn't even interview Millie Boyle. So all the hand wringing and blood letting and frothing at the mouth of Sloshfield doesn't make a non event a sackable event.
This Grub hates the Dogs. Hates our roster build up. Hates everything the Dogs stand for....family, passion, aggressive football. So guess what...first chance he gets he's always front and centre to lay the boot in.
So Adam kissed a girl. Who's damaged? Who's offended? If he kissed a guy instead would there be an outcry?or would the haters be more careful of not being gender inclusive?
Did he do any brand damage by kissing a girl? NO. He's a red blooded bloke who kissed a red blooded girl. It's better than beating up a woman isn't it? For goodness sake WAKE UP KENNELLERS THIS IS AN OUTRAGE,!!!!
If the Club was to turn on Elliott and sacked him what message is this sending the playing group? After not supporting CHN and Okky over the later to be determined non sexual assault of consenting women, if the Club was to sack Elliot now the playing group would say...this Club is too easily influenced by the media agenda and shows no loyalty to its players.
Good luck trying to get a bunch of guys to bleed for each other with this kind of support.
You are aware that Adam Idiot breached the NRL and Covid rules, right?

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
They have said he breached COVID rules, but other than that I am waiting to see what the final report says. I don't believe what journalists say, but why was his shirt off in a mens cubicle with a girl he was allegedly only kissing? Which ever way it goes, the club needs to be transparent & say why we are keeping or sacking him. His problem is his history - Mad Monday & the Lichaa incident & whether there are others that haven't been reported. It shouldn't matter if he is over paid or not, he needs to be treated fairly.