• Yes

Votes: 344 91.7%
  • No

Votes: 31 8.3%

• Total voters

Dog Till I Die

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
From personal experience, verbal commitments about alcohol dependence are just that. Verbal commitments. And unless he's willing to stand up and take REAL ownership of his issue, then it remains a problem. On and off the field. I'm no saint but I've seen the gutter. There ain't no 'fence sitting' with alcoholism. As others here have said, the first drink is too many the 100th is not enough. And if Adam's serious about confronting his demons he needs to leave his current social environment because there are too many skeletons there dating back years. But who am I to speculate. All I know is that, at this crossroad in his life, his health MUST come first, and that means a complete break from his current situation and the elements that can all too easily 'trigger' a relapse.

hayes

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hope he gets the sack but I don't think they will.

jof

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Elliott and Lewis probably still attended the lunch function for players and their families today I would imagine. Doubt they will announce it after that. They might keep trying to trade him over the coming weeks and leave us blue balled.

Last edited:

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Who deleted my happy Father’s Day to Elliott thread? WTF is this? Stalinist Russia?
Is he going to be a father again after the "Lichaa" incident earlier this year? Ask him next time you bump into him in the supermarket. Also is he doing his own Mad Monday before or after he meets the Board today?

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
"She lusted after lovers with genitals as large as a donkey's and emissions like those of a horse" Ezekiel 23:20. Yes, that's actually in the bible. Look it up. :grinning:
I did look it up & it's interesting how different versions of it are recorded. I guess to tone it down a touch.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
"She lusted after lovers with genitals as large as a donkey's and emissions like those of a horse" Ezekiel 23:20. Yes, that's actually in the bible. Look it up. :grinning:
He should change his name to something like Don Keydick.

Malla

Reaction score
From personal experience, verbal commitments about alcohol dependence are just that. Verbal commitments. And unless he's willing to stand up and take REAL ownership of his issue, then it remains a problem. On and off the field. I'm no saint but I've seen the gutter. There ain't no 'fence sitting' with alcoholism. As others here have said, the first drink is too many the 100th is not enough. And if Adam's serious about confronting his demons he needs to leave his current social environment because there are too many skeletons there dating back years. But who am I to speculate. All I know is that, at this crossroad in his life, his health MUST come first, and that means a complete break from his current situation and the elements that can all too easily 'trigger' a relapse.
He will never change if he isn't sacked.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I don't think we will hear anything about this today..

Reactions: GDR