• Total voters

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
If Elliott is invited to leave.
Would he really take the club to court?
I mean how would that work in reality...surely he couldnt imagine ever pulling on the jersey again and the other scenario..he would be even more sensationalizing his career and make him untouchable in Oz at least to.other clubs?

Better to be like Vaughan. Take your medicine cos your employer has lost faith in you, and find another club to move on with.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
You just don't want to admit that you were wrong about this imbecile. It is too embarrassing for you to admit hence spending countless hours defending him.
Nah, you’re all just making a major song and dance over a minor incident. Thsts the truth

dogluvver

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I mean how would that work in reality...surely he couldnt imagine ever pulling on the jersey again and the other scenario..he would be even more sensationalizing his career and make him untouchable in Oz at least to.other clubs?

Better to be like Vaughan. Take your medicine cos your employer has lost faith in you, and find another club to move on with.
Well said Wendy.
GO THE DOGGIES today!!!

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score

Okunbor snd CHN took the whole comp to court shd are still playing. No reason Elliott couldn’t take the club to court and still continue his career.

Disposable Hero

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Okunbor snd CHN took the whole comp to court shd are still playing. No reason Elliott couldn’t take the club to court and still continue his career.
sorry mate. 2 seperatly handled situations.
previous boards fuck the process with Oko and CHN.
this board has alot more Nounce.

Elliott will be moved on.

Reactions: ATT

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
sorry mate. 2 seperatly handled situations.
previous boards fuck the process with Oko and CHN.
this board has alot more Nounce.

Elliott will be moved on.
We will see. If it see whst posdibke grounds they could have for sacking. I think Elliott eoukd have a fair case if he were sacked and chose to challenge it.,

Disposable Hero

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We will see. If it see whst posdibke grounds they could have for sacking. I think Elliott eoukd have a fair case if he were sacked and chose to challenge it.,
no no. not sacked moved to another club.

edited as an afterthought.

They probably should go down the mental health path.
Gett him into rehab for a few months get him some counselling. set him on the good path and see what happens.