• No

Votes: 31 8.3%

• Total voters

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I’m not the biggest fan of Elliot, he has offered nothing on the field for 2 years to be honest and if he was sacked it probably wouldn’t hurt us at all but in saying that.....fmd this has got to be the definition of ‘a storm in a tea cup’
It's more the "last straw" scenario.
Fed up with off field dramas and Loser culture and accepting poor behaviour that reflects badly on our club.

Reactions: ATT

Malla

Reaction score
Ok got some news on Elliot.

There is a very, very slim chance he still may be sacked but looks like he will still have a contract with us, he will be given permission to find another deal and we will pay freight.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If sacking SmElliott helps us keep Thomo I'm all for it....even if we lose Luke I'm still all for it. Sack stupid NOW!!!

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

There is a very, very slim chance he still may be sacked but looks like he will still have a contract with us, he will be given permission to find another deal and we will pay freight.
anything more than $5 is overs, but he's little more than minimum wage player, when including his demons. Its going to cost us $200k-$300k just to move him on

Malla

Reaction score
anything more than $5 is overs, but he's little more than minimum wage player, when including his demons. Its going to cost us $200k-$300k just to move him on
He's a piece of shit. Anyone else would have been sacked after that mad monday incident but he is the teachers pet. Fine who got naked with him on that mad monday has not been seen since. His career was ruined and Elliot just played his 100th last week. It reeks absolute fucking shit the way his career has been handled. He's a piece of shit.

jof

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
A final parting gift from the ****! Better than him staying though.

Better management would have made it so that agreement he signed last time easy for us to tear up his contract.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score

If he is moved on it's bc of his own actions.

The club has given him many chances and supported him in his personal battles.

Any freight payable for him to re-set his career is his responsibility to absorb.

Not our club.

We've gone over and above in support and now it falls on him to do the right thing by the club...go start again somewhere else and don't expect the Bulldogs to make up your wage bc you now have to take a pay cut (bc of your own decisions and foolhardy actions).

jof

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
A question. Are the club or NRL allowed to drug test a player if they believe they have taken an illegal substance? If so he should have been tested immediately, there would be a decent chance of finding a positive for the ol' Peruvian marching powder and give us an easy out.

I also wonder if he was tested as part of his rehab treatment back in Sydney but once they moved to QLD that probably fell by the wayside.

DirtyDog72

Waterboy
Reaction score
Why is Elliott the only one being investigated over this incident, Millie Boyle has walked away smelling like roses, after saying it was just a kiss good bye between two old friends, they were going to the toilets to have sex, but got busted before it could go any further. Its a SBW & Candice moment. I agree 100% Elliott should be axed, he has given our club a poor image, too many times, but it does take two to tango, Why isn't Millie being investigated as well over this incident?

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
A question. Are the club or NRL allowed to drug test a player if they believe they have taken an illegal substance? If so he should have been tested immediately, there would be a decent chance of finding a positive for the ol' Peruvian marching powder and give us an easy out.

I also wonder if he was tested as part of his rehab treatment back in Sydney but once they moved to QLD that probably fell by the wayside.
ASADA is still testing for drugs as normal.

Always a Bulldog

Reactions: jof

Mattreneeandgus

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Why is Elliott the only one being investigated over this incident, Millie Boyle has walked away smelling like roses, after saying it was just a kiss good bye between two old friends, they were going to the toilets to have sex, but got busted before it could go any further. Its a SBW & Candice moment. I agree 100% Elliott should be axed, he has given our club a poor image, too many times, but it does take two to tango, Why isn't Millie being investigated as well over this incident?
That’s up to the Broncos, apparently they did there investigation and have left it at that, so that’s on them, this other idiot is our problem so let’s deal with it and get rid of the grub once and for all

jof

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
ASADA is still testing for drugs as normal.
The page on the NRL site says:

"The NRL has the right to conduct both random and targeted tests on players. These tests are carried out by the Australian Sports Anti-Doping Authority (ASADA)."

I guess we could have requested a targeted test. Not sure if that specific test tests for recreational drugs. I thought that was how Naden got done?

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
‘Give the grog away’: Bulldogs backer calls last drinks for Elliott

Canterbury’s major sponsor, beer baron Arthur Laundy, believes Adam Elliott deserves one last chance at the club, but says he must swear off alcohol completely given it has been the common denominator in all of his off-field dramas.

Elliott’s future is again at the crossroads after he was ejected from a Gold Coast restaurant after a toilet tryst with NRLW player Millie Boyle.

The Bulldogs have stood down Elliott pending an NRL integrity unit probe into allegations he was asked to leave the White Rhino restaurant after being busted in the men’s bathroom with Boyle. The club will wait for the NRL’s verdict before proceeding, but several powerbrokers have run out of patience and are prepared to tear up his contract pending legal advice.

One influential figure at Belmore who believes Elliott should be spared is Laundy. The veteran hotelier has been active at the club since becoming its major sponsor in 2020 and helped convince Elliott to re-sign when there was a more lucrative offer from the Warriors.

During his six decades in the liquor trade, Laundy has seen plenty of lost causes due to alcohol, but he is adamant Elliott isn’t one of them.
“I hope they keep him in the fold,” Laundy told the Herald. ”I’ve never kicked a person while they are down, I’m here to help and encourage and teach a person.

“I’ve had 60-odd years of experience in the liquor trade; I’ve seen them go down. If he was to go down as a result of this and lose his position, it would have an enormous psychological effect on that young lad.
“He was going to go to the Warriors, I took him and his manager to lunch … he knocked back bigger money in New Zealand to stay with us. As a result of that, he’s become like another son to me.

“Last night Adam called me and he was so down, he knew he’d done the wrong thing. He said, ‘I’m so sorry I let you down.’ I said, ‘You’ve let yourself down’. I told him, ‘I’m still here for you and will always be here for you.’”

Man who made a fortune off drunks tells Adam Elliott to keep off the grog....

Tomorrow, Tom Waterhouse provides advice to a problem gambler.

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Considering laundy was brought in to cut the gould deal no doubt funds exchanged then safe to say laundy owns goulds arse, hence gould wont be sacking elliott , so gould is a soft cock

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
That’s up to the Broncos, apparently they did there investigation and have left it at that, so that’s on them, this other idiot is our problem so let’s deal with it and get rid of the grub once and for all
It takes 2 to tango.
Did I read this right, the Donkeys investigated the same incident for less than 24 hours and found nothing wrong with their player?
The NRL hasn't even bothered to investigate the Donkey's player, why am I not surprised.
And yet ..............................
We are still investigating 5 days later?
But, what the hell, let's stand Elliott down for 2 weeks, guilty until proven innocent.
Who the fark knows what the NRL is doing, not unusual when it comes to anything involving us.

Always a Bulldog