• Yes

Votes: 344 91.7%
  • No

Votes: 31 8.3%

• Total voters

jof

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Man, I can't wait for this weeks episode of the Roy & HG podcast. Roy has been going on a lot about his idea for a new NRL reality show called "Love at First Flush" for rugby league players who fall in love in public toilets. :tearsofjoy:

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Man, I can't wait for this weeks episode of the Roy & HG podcast. Roy has been going on a lot about his idea for a new NRL reality show called "Love at First Flush" for rugby league players who fall in love in public toilets. :tearsofjoy:
Honestly it's fucking disgusting having sex there, what is wrong with some people? Why would you do that in the cocaine room??

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There is a god. His our chance. Sack him. Did Allen, Flangon or Okunbor get kicked out by any chance?

amapusae

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
another thing to consider, which players were with him that let him get drunk after not drinking since the other incident? Obviously we’re happy he’s hopefully gone now, but surely you wouldn’t let your teammate fuck himself over like that

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
another thing to consider, which players were with him that let him get drunk after not drinking since the other incident? Obviously we’re happy he’s hopefully gone now, but surely you wouldn’t let your teammate fuck himself over like that
I wouldn't want to play with a fuckwit that fucked a teammates missus...

Novocastrian

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’ve got no issue with bagging Elliot the dumb ****.
I hope the club terminates his contract. To get paid a substantial salary and continually run the club through mud is unacceptable. There has to be accountability. Good riddance.
These blokes need to get it through there head as NRL players they are always in the spotlight and families and games stakeholders don’t view these incidents the same as his young mates. He has already ruined his relationship with the mother of his child. Whilst what he has obviously done is nothing new and we have all probably heard of someone doing it before it’s the fact he’s supposed to be a role model for all the young kids aspiring to be professional players and his own bloody child.

Secondly I’m not the biggest fan of everyone degrading Millie. It’s pretty disgusting reading posts pretty much calling her a bloke and what not. We are allowed our opinions and we all talk shit too our mates but I think involving her and degrading her is a pretty shit go.

Just my opinion.

Anyway I hope he gets sent packing. I’m sick of watching him on the field and sick of his off field shit. Everything’s on a platter for the bloke and he throws it in everyone’s faces.

He needs to have a good hard look at himself

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I’ve got no issue with bagging Elliot the dumb ****.
I hope the club terminates his contract. To get paid a substantial salary and continually run the club through mud is unacceptable. There has to be accountability. Good riddance.
These blokes need to get it through there head as NRL players they are always in the spotlight and families and games stakeholders don’t view these incidents the same as his young mates. He has already ruined his relationship with the mother of his child. Whilst what he has obviously done is nothing new and we have all probably heard of someone doing it before it’s the fact he’s supposed to be a role model for all the young kids aspiring to be professional players and his own bloody child.

Secondly I’m not the biggest fan of everyone degrading Millie. It’s pretty disgusting reading posts pretty much calling her a bloke and what not. We are allowed our opinions and we all talk shit too our mates but I think involving her and degrading her is a pretty shit go.

Just my opinion.

Anyway I hope he gets sent packing. I’m sick of watching him on the field and sick of his off field shit. Everything’s on a platter for the bloke and he throws it in everyone’s faces.

He needs to have a good hard look at himself
Good call on the Millie posts.