Votes: 344 91.7%
  • No

Votes: 31 8.3%

• Total voters

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Please be considerate
Firstly it must be serious for the club to stand him down...
I am not defending him nor want him at the club but the bloke needs some serious help...I truly mean it.
The sadist thing is we are hip hip hooraying as one of our own is in trouble yet again but all we care about is sacking him to free salary cap space, I know most will say he's had way too many strike-outs but remember he is a troubled man !
I would say let's extend the helping hand to him.
I also suggest a change of clubs could do him a world of good !!!
Get what you're saying mate, and agree that he needs help. But, simply not at this club.

It's difficult telling supporters to give him yet another chance when he's screwed around the club yet again. I think we all gave him that support after previous indescretions.

He repaid that belief by ... ? Playing like he didn't give a shit and causing more mischief in public.

I'm all for him getting help, and hope he does. But, he's done at the club.

Enough is enough

UndeadShadowMan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Only time he started playing good was for a new contract big chance to cut him loose now to get someone better

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He's always drunk. Just cut him loose and move on, he isn't good enough a player to consistently be in the headlines.
Exactly this…keeping home aboard its risk vs benefit. I see plenty of risks with very little benefit. Toss him overboard.

If you had a game breaker that kept fucking up you’d want to keep giving him chances. Because when he is on the field he could be the difference between winning and losing. What does Elliot bring other than occasional bad press?

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
So someone kindly spare me 25 pages pretty please, is there any talk on what actually happened? Fox sports is saying he was asked to leave after he was headed towards the dunny's with someone? Guessing he was rooting someone in the loo's and got kicked out? It said no bi=security protocols were violated so was this other person within the bubble?

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Surely the bulldogs wouldn't suspend him just over a kiss in the toilet...

Surely she's playing it down to help her mate..