Votes: 344 91.7%
  • No

Votes: 31 8.3%

• Total voters

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Really can’t go into another preseason with the chance of this liability derailing things and taking the focus off footy.

fiordog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's not a covid breach.. it sounds like drunk and disorderly
More a flouting of rules generally. Eg don't be an idiot by hosting parties during covid/getting too hard on the cans

Dog Till I Die

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Perhaps he should get drunk before he takes to the field. He'd probably play a lot better

amapusae

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Get him out now.
My cousin saw Flanno, Cotric, Waddell and Doorey at coogee pav earlier in the year before lockdowns, and he was speaking to them for a while and one of the things that came up was that Elliot is generally not respected within the group after the incident with Lichaa. Apparently they’re only mates with him cos they have to be for work, but deep down the playing group doesn’t really fuck with him. They also all know how shit Katoa is as well

Dogsville

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
sack this retard, how many chances can he be given. He is an embarrassment, and doesn't give a f#ck.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm going to be brutally honest and say I don't give a fuck if he gets help or not, he has plenty of opportunity to get help, more than the common man.

I just want this waste of oxygen and cap space out of our team.
Yeah, that is harsh but also realistic. In his position he would have all the help he needs to get himself straight but obviously can't help himself and won't help himself...

Will probably get burned for this but he is indeed a nice bloke when he isn't drinking and he does a lot for specific causes, that however can't be used as an excuse to forgive him if he has gone off the rails again.....

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Goes to show, you can't keep a thick as a brick, undisciplined piss head out of the headlines for long!

Last edited: