Votes: 344 91.7%
  • No

Votes: 31 8.3%

• Total voters

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
NRL 2021: Adam Elliott meets with Bulldogs in bid to save NRL career

Adam Elliott’s NRL career is hanging by a thread after a 40-minute meeting with Canterbury officials following his latest off-field indiscretion.

Adam Elliott has submitted his final defence to remain a Bulldog.

The embattled Canterbury back-rower met with the Bulldogs board via Zoom on Monday night. Elliott is fighting for his Canterbury career after being found in a toilet with NRLW star Millie Boyle on the Gold Coast last month.

The meeting went for about 40 minutes where Elliott presented his version of events which included new information.

Adam Elliott is fighting to save his Bulldogs career. Picture: NRL Photos

Adam Elliott is fighting to save his Bulldogs career. Picture: NRL Photos

The Bulldogs board will now deliberate on Elliott’s future and he faces a nervous to see if he will fulfil the final two years of his $1 million contract. It is expected a decision will happen in the next 72 hours.

Elliott was stood-down for the final two matches of Canterbury’s season but remained with the club in Queensland. He again found himself in the headlines after he was kicked out of the White Rhino Bar and Eats with Boyle adamant it was nothing more than “a kiss in the bathroom”.

Elliott was fined $10,000 by the NRL and ordered to undergo education and training. Boyle was also given an official warning by the NRL. The pair grew up together on the South Coast.

Elliott was stood down by the Bulldogs over the latest incident.

Elliott was stood down by the Bulldogs over the latest incident.
The Bulldogs handed Elliott an official breach to explain why his contract should not be torn up.

Elliott has been linked with a move from Canterbury already. He underwent minor ankle surgery last week.

Canterbury’s new head of football Phil Gould has publicly suggested that tearing up Elliott’s contract would depend on the Integrity Unit’s findings — and if, the club were willing to hand him a third chance, having also previously been reprimanded for his role in the club’s 2018 Mad Monday fiasco.

There was also an incident with the wife of ex-teammate Michael Lichaa earlier this year.

Elliott has indicated he had not consumed alcohol for seven months in between the two incidents.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Nope, all NRL clubs. 3 of which will be competing in finals this weekend.
I though the women comp got stopped?

More chance you admit he should be sacked and is a complete flog and fringe first grader at best than that happening in the men’s nrl if he hit the market [emoji23]

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I though the women comp got stopped?

More chance you admit he should be sacked and is a complete flog and fringe first grader at best than that happening in the men’s nrl if he hit the market [emoji23]
His manager has already fielded calls from the rabbits, storm, knights, titans, dragons, tigers and cowboys. Penrith also considering him as a replacement for Kikau or Capewell.

silverelvis69

Kennel Established
Reaction score
sorry, I think you’re in the wrong meeting. We’re discussing the future of a superstar in the making and a tireless community servant who just happens to have a bit of a drinking problem. Try the room across the hall, guy.
Superstar????
Are you serious?

Maybe at another club
Superstar to be amongst 6 wins in 4 yrs

Cut him loose and feed him to the wolves.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
If he's not being sacked I bet they announce it Friday at about 4pm so it's forgotten about with all the finals being played.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
His manager has already fielded calls from the rabbits, storm, knights, titans, dragons, tigers and cowboys. Penrith also considering him as a replacement for Kikau or Capewell.
You ruined it.

Kikau plays for the men’s.

He might get a gig with capewell with a glory hole. About it.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
You ruined it.

Kikau plays for the men’s.

He might get a gig with capewell with a glory hole. About it.
Don't shoot the messenger, I'm only relaying info I have obtained from reliable sources. The sticking point is urinals. The king will only consider heading to a club that will look at installing lower urinals so his balls don't get wet while taking a leak.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Don't shoot the messenger, I'm only relaying info I have obtained from reliable sources. The sticking point is urinals. The king will only consider heading to a club that will look at installing lower urinals so his balls don't get wet while taking a leak.
Amazed he would use a urinal. More a lock yourself in the cubicle kinda guy isn’t he?

Surely his balls are wet enough in your mouth.

Precise

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Send the dumbcunt packing already then.