Votes: 344 91.7%
  • No

Votes: 31 8.3%

• Total voters

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
First of all :grinning: I meant to convey that the drinking culture is on Barrett and I said "its a shot across the bow" to him to get this out of our culture and instil more discipline within the team.

As far as Elliott goes :grinning:...I'm just offering reasons why he should consider finding a new club. Of course none of us can make qualified judgements on their family situations. I dont know what his former? partner would consider a best case scenario re patching up the separation or even if she wants to. Just saying a new club might help with a reconciliation for them away from all the known embarrassments at our club. Up to those 2 to sort if its feasible. Most people would hope they can restore their family if possible.

I thought I presented a reasonable, measured argument regarding the Elliott situation from his pov and our club's.

Clearly in light of your audacity in questioning my post, I shall now revert to "just f#off Adam" like almost everyone else is lol ;)
Lol I'm not questioning your post. It represents your views and that's cool. I'm just expressing my personal opinions....I do appreciate that even though you want him gone, you're not being malicious about it.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
fuk no to pearce, your sacking elliott due to his off field problems then you want Pearce who destroyed his relationship/ marriage to be this year.
double standards
Yeh fucking ironic that isn't it lol slaying this guy for his lack of morals but it's OK to get a guy who potentially rates beastiality as a thing.. and did the same dirty on his misses at the start of the year too i think it was...

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Lol I'm not questioning your post. It represents your views and that's cool. I'm just expressing my personal opinions....I do appreciate that even though you want him gone, you're not being malicious about it.
Glad we can have our say and have a laugh lol

From the area

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
if we dont get someone else then id still go with Averillo, is he the answer probably no, but Burton will take over major control anyway.
Can’t do it. Averillo is not up to scratch for the NRL let alone an NRL halfback. If we don’t get Pearce it has to be BBO. Averillo has had over 20 weeks to show us he’s a halfback and he can’t even nail down simple game management techniques like kick the ball out or get a repeat set.

Apex Cedar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can’t do it. Averillo is not up to scratch for the NRL let alone an NRL halfback. If we don’t get Pearce it has to be BBO. Averillo has had over 20 weeks to show us he’s a halfback and he can’t even nail down simple game management techniques like kick the ball out or get a repeat set.
Yep he is either a Centre or a 14. Nothing else.

Steve Bos

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Brent Reed confirmed Elliot being shopped to other clubs
He won’t be sacked but won’t be in blue and white next year
Yep. Looks like they are trying to save him the embarrassment of being sacked / make sure he finds a club before being sacked. They will come out and say that the best thing for him is to leave Sydney I am guessing. So Cowboys, Canberra or Storm.

grunta

= dOgGyStYlE =
Reaction score
Brent Reed confirmed Elliot being shopped to other clubs
He won’t be sacked but won’t be in blue and white next year
So if no club wants to take him then we are stuck with him and the club will be paying him his full contract agreement? If they don't sack him then he is still contracted to the bulldogs... weird strange statement from Brent Reed, doesn't make one bit if sense hahaha

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Yep. Looks like they are trying to save him the embarrassment of being sacked / make sure he finds a club before being sacked. They will come out and say that the best thing for him is to leave Sydney I am guessing. So Cowboys, Canberra or Storm.
I think it might be more that we don't have a legal leg to stand on to sack him but have told him we just don't want him anymore. I'm sure if the option to sack was there the club would take it

Reactions: jof

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
We have every legal
Right to sack him.

He has once breached code of
Conduct and once again brought game into …….

He has no chance of overturning that.

Need to act and say thanks but goodbye!