Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
A big NO! to the eshay.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He is also ex Souffs, so no doubt if he signed here he would down tools like Allan the Souffs scum mercenary

surfdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm not concerned with the media constantly linking us to everyone, our recruitment has been very stealth like in recent times

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I thought no before he named his asking price. His best spot is 5/8, and we have a better 5/8 than him.
You don't need to be Darryl Kerrigan . . .

Dogs4eva13

Previously James Cochrane
Reaction score
His best spot is centre or 5/8 so no if he is coming as a fullback. If he is coming to play centre. 500k absolute max. But smells to me just like he is trying to get tigers to up the offer.

red-dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Doueihi is definately a 6 now. I don't think he's a bad player, just not what we need as we already have Burton.

He's not a fullback either. He can fill in at centre, and would offer good versatiltiy in case a half goes down. But for the money he will want, he isn't worth it.

Gus just tryna make the leb fan base happy, been hanging out at Jobels too much.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Doueihi is definately a 6 now. I don't think he's a bad player, just not what we need as we already have Burton.

He's not a fullback either. He can fill in at centre, and would offer good versatiltiy in case a half goes down. But for the money he will want, he isn't worth it.

Gus just tryna make the leb fan base happy, been hanging out at Jobels too much.
doueihi is a massive unit, not quick enough for FB. 6 or centre and we are already well served there if the juniors step up

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
doueihi is a massive unit, not quick enough for FB. 6 or centre and we are already well served there if the juniors step up
Na he's a backrower now that can't defend, basically a shit Jack Bird.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Would you take Cameron Murray
No he is Souffs through and through so he will come here to down tools as well.

The only players I'd be interested from Souffs are ones who are looking for opportunities to play FG, not established players given their tendency to disrespect our club.

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
No he is Souffs through and through so he will come here to down tools as well.

The only players I'd be interested from Souffs are ones who are looking for opportunities to play FG, not established players given their tendency to disrespect our club.
This is a Rugby league forum not star signs and gem stones. I smell weed of your comments lol.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
We do not need another 5/8 in Douehi. We need a halfback who can run the show but with out all the ego and bitching that Moses brings.

The halves market is absolutely cooked at this moment in time. The only stand out candidate is Moses.