About user "Blue n White"

Status
Not open for further replies.

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
when is the dirt going to be posted up about the real Barba issues? this was promised when barba was released......still waiting
that would be fair but I doubt that will happen. At least not until he has finished up officially

Klem Bupa-Berg

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Whatever dirt is posted, its all become a Once upon a time...Media, NRL, Broncos and our club all got this covered peanut butter jelly style!!! Too mushy no matter which angle you look at it.

All about family this one. From Family club to back home and happily ever after.
Wont stop you from buying the next shirt or x-factor merchandise and player we uncover. Some fans will luv Benny like SBW while others will hate him.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Whatever dirt is posted, its all become a Once upon a time...Media, NRL, Broncos and our club all got this covered peanut butter jelly style!!! Too mushy no matter which angle you look at it.

All about family this one. From Family club to back home and happily ever after.
Wont stop you from buying the next shirt or x-factor merchandise and player we uncover. Some fans will luv Benny like SBW while others will hate him.
x2

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
clearly we're not worthy to receive the information, we ruined it

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
After finding out the dirt I dont' really see too much point in TG or Blue&White posting it.

It isn't hard to guess what it is about, and it isn't shocking at all. At any rate I think posting it on this forum would be a bad idea. Someone should talk to someone like LeagueFreak and let him post it :P

Blue&White

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
After finding out the dirt I dont' really see too much point in TG or Blue&White posting it.

It isn't hard to guess what it is about, and it isn't shocking at all. At any rate I think posting it on this forum would be a bad idea. Someone should talk to someone like LeagueFreak and let him post it :P
Don't know what story you have been told, but what I have been told is shocking. And I wont post it on a public forum. I will respond to select PM's - the one's I beliwve are genuine posters.

Papa Emeritus

Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
I'll PM ya.

One bit was definitely what I would classify as shocking and unnacceptable, the rest is your run of the mill alco issues.

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
You are both right, what happened is a bit extreme but you couldve easily have guessed what happened

N

Natboy

I hope the real truth comes out and not twisted Chinese rumours because it could get pretty out of hand. It's sad because in a couple of years his kids will have access to google etc and will know what their dad did & how unpopular he was at this time

Last edited by a moderator:

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
I hope the real truth comes out and not twisted Chinese rumours because it could get pretty out of hand. It's sad because in a couple of years his kids will have access to google etc and will know what their dad died & how unpopular he was at this time
speaking of chinese whispers.

Papa Emeritus

Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
I hope the real truth comes out and not twisted Chinese rumours because it could get pretty out of hand. It's sad because in a couple of years his kids will have access to google etc and will know what their dad died & how unpopular he was at this time
I always wondered this in the Hoppa situation. Imagine how much shit Will copped at school for his dad fingering peoples assholes.

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
purple monkey dishwasher

Snowmann

Party Rocker
Reaction score
Can somebody just double confirm that it had something to do with BRAVO, C____, DELTA?...read between the lines and know your phonetics.

Status
Not open for further replies.