Status
Not open for further replies.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Morehammed
my next door neighbour's name is Mohammad but he likes to be called Moe.

I will tell him he can use Morehammed to pick up chicks.

good on ya mate!

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol I think you're failing to acknowledge I am talking about the radicals who destroy not only Christian statues but also ancient artefacts and idols which I'm not too against tbh as they're pagan gods lol.

oh those radicals who are also blowing up mosques/ churches in Syria and Iraq.

may they burn in the hottest parts of hell.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Lol I think you're failing to acknowledge I am talking about the radicals who destroy not only Christian statues but also ancient artefacts and idols which I'm not too against tbh as they're pagan gods lol.
That's why I got more angry when the isis ***** destroyed our Churches more than when they destroyed our "artefacts"

Funny thing is these donkey fukers thought they were destroying real artefacts. The first give away would of been the metal rods in concrete.

Plus the real Assyrian artefacts are owned by the British Museum.

Dumb fuks.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
oh those radicals who are also blowing up mosques/ churches in Syria and Iraq.

may they burn in the hottest parts of hell.
Yes those guys finally your head de thickened lol. I watched a video on live leak I think it was Sunni militants blow themselves up in a Shia mosque in Kabul Pakistan I think it was. Dam shame and quite disgusting.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
That's why I got more angry when the isis ***** destroyed our Churches more than when they destroyed our "artefacts"

Funny thing is these donkey fukers thought they were destroying real artefacts. The first give away would of been the metal rods in concrete.

Plus the real Assyrian artefacts are owned by the British Museum.

Dumb fuks.
I really think Isis are they dumbest mutha fukrs around that's another reason why I know Obama protects them. There is no other way they could still be breathing if America was truly against them.
Have a look at the propaganda video Isis put out of there special forces team lmaoooooo funniest fkn shit you can see and this x navy seals was commentating it hahah funniest shit

harks76

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
my next door neighbour's name is Mohammad but he likes to be called Moe.

I will tell him he can use Morehammed to pick up chicks.

good on ya mate!
My daughter plays Baseball with a Mohammad and his knickname is Moe. Surely they are not one in the same?

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yes those guys finally your head de thickened lol. I watched a video on live leak I think it was Sunni militants blow themselves up in a Shia mosque in Kabul Pakistan I think it was. Dam shame and quite disgusting.
Kabul is in Afghanistan.

yes there are numerous mosques being attack in Pakistan by terrorists both Shia and Sunni in last 15 years.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I really think Isis are they dumbest mutha fukrs around that's another reason why I know Obama protects them. There is no other way they could still be breathing if America was truly against them.
Have a look at the propaganda video Isis put out of there special forces team lmaoooooo funniest fkn shit you can see and this x navy seals was commentating it hahah funniest shit
Is that the cute videos where they are wearing make up and has multiple camera angels?

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Is that the cute videos where they are wearing make up and has multiple camera angels?
Na they show them holding knives in their mouths and doing take down from the water like in cod lmao

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Kabul is in Afghanistan.

yes there are numerous mosques being attack in Pakistan by terrorists both Shia and Sunni in last 15 years.
My bad I don't know why I thought Kabul was in Pakistan lol.

harks76

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
You know what you are.

Yeah I do know what I am, that is a loving Dad to my 3 daughters and the rest of my family.

If you want to know me further shoot me a PM and Ill be happy to email you a timeline of my life.

Not one ounce of anything untoward in my 39.years on the planet but that can't be you say! You dont belive in God

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Yeah I do know what I am, that is a loving Dad to my 3 daughters and the rest of my family.

If you want to know me further shoot me a PM and Ill be happy to email you a timeline of my life.

Not one ounce of anything untoward in my 39.years on the planet but that can't be you say! You dont belive in God
Blah blah blah who gives a fuk.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm not 100% against it, in cases of rape and if the child will have horrible health issues or very poor quality of life then its ok to abort imo. Still you have Layne Beachley who was a rape baby and she became a 6 time surfing world champ so its not a black and white subject.

I get pissed off when you get these disgusting grub women laughing about how they've lost count on how many abortions they had.

Status
Not open for further replies.