Status
Not open for further replies.

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Just wanna hear about peoples opinions.

No everyone is gonna agree with each other, so keep posts civilised

Once again most people agree some of the ways they went about it were a bit rough, but it was the era. We are crying about this when there are countries here still today and many from which people in this country have come from are killing each other or exterminating anotehr race.
I know where you are coming from and i respect it

All im saying is that saying sorry isnt as bad as everyone makes it out to be. We are lucky to be living in a civilised country. Other countries are dying in numbers to defend their land, and coz the aborginies have excepted us onto this land, a small word like sorry isnt gonna kill you

That is exactly the point.

those of you crying "boo hoo colonisation", grow a brain. The above and other atrocities alike is the only thing that the govt should be sorry about.
Grow a brain??

LoL . Think of something more intellegent :p

80fic...

Just wanna hear about peoples opinions.

No everyone is gonna agree with each other, so keep posts civilised

I know where you are coming from and i respect it

All im saying is that saying sorry isnt as bad as everyone makes it out to be. We are lucky to be living in a civilised country. Other countries are dying in numbers to defend their land, and coz the aborginies have excepted us onto this land, a small word like sorry isnt gonna kill you

Grow a brain??

LoL . Think of something more intellegent :p
attack the arguement not the man

MattyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
2 threads have been deleted caus they went too far, you had 2 chances.
No more

Status
Not open for further replies.