Aaron Woods - What went wrong when he was a Dog?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Don't agree. Our ability to make metres is nothing but excessive stat padding through useless hitups and lack of attacking plays.
You've pretty much just described Woods' game since arriving at the Sharks. He hasn't been winning any games for them....he hasn't been doing anything outlandish or creative. Thank you for illustrating my point :P

Footy isn't rocket science....forwards go forward, backs capitalise.....those are the basics of it......it isn't the first part of the game we are getting wrong.

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I felt very sorry for Woodsey TBH, insecurity is a real bastard when you have a young Family, he will come good and i wish him all the best moving forward! our club did not do the right thing by him IMO.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I felt very sorry for Woodsey TBH, insecurity is a real bastard when you have a young Family, he will come good and i wish him all the best moving forward! our club did not do the right thing by him IMO.
You have a point, but I think the old board screwed the proverbial pooch by signing him an massive overs in the first place. It's as though the 3 stooges knew they were gone and were deliberately going for a sabotage job

Status
Not open for further replies.