Aaron Schoupp

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
He doesn’t need to pass to the fox that often if he can fucking do it himself. Absolute beast, him and kiraz need to stay in the centres. Hard to see how Alamoti can effectively be put into this side. Maybe Kiraz on the wing and Alamoti centre but who knows.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
It was good that he played last year to get the experience. Didn’t tbags drop him earlier this year, obviously he was a good judge of talent.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
19 runs
1 try
1 line break
2 tackle breaks
286 metres gained
68 post contact
2 offloads
9 tackles 1 miss
This guy is a fucking bulldog.
I don’t understand the hate for him on here sometimes but boy do we have a bulldog for the future.
Should've been our starting left centre from the beginning of 2021.

Dyldog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
19 runs
1 try
1 line break
2 tackle breaks
286 metres gained
68 post contact
2 offloads
9 tackles 1 miss
This guy is a fucking bulldog.
I don’t understand the hate for him on here sometimes but boy do we have a bulldog for the future.
He’s a gun mate

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
He was great. Could of passed to fox a couple times through the game which could of potentially led to tries but he's a solid first grader

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I love him and he is a competitor - the way he runs hard with full intent. My only concern is that his competitive nature is being pitched against Ado Carr and that is an achilles heel he and the team are better off without.

Kiraz and Schoupp are making such an epic contribution as part of this team's turnaround. And how good was Morrin on his debut! Stoked for the guy!
I've always loved him.
Wow those stats are off the charts.
I actually loved how he shut down Tommy Turbo in Round 3 earlier in the year -even though we lost the game. He made it his mission to shut him down and it became a template for how teams should defend against Tommy.