Aaron Schoupp Released Effective Immediately

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I thought he showed great attitude, niggle and was a true bulldog. For all his problems not passing etc I still liked him. Wish him all the best at the Titans, could form a good combination with Fermor on the left edge.
That pretty much sums up how felt about him too KD.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Mixed feelings, hes got something for sure, but green as. Many mistakes. Should be a decent player in a year or 2

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Why release schoupp though? Release Allan who is on double the $$
Maybe Schuopp wanted to leave and Allen didnt. And going forward Allen might not be much different in price anyway. Not like Schuopp wouldnt be wanting an upgrade from base pay and Allen hasnt earned an upgrade.

hotdogs

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I thought he did an admiral job considering he had pay and baz as his first 2 coaches amd was young.Also on stuff all coin so great for our salary cap balance and came through our ranks unless im mistaken.
Allan should of been moved on way before we even considered this.
People talkin leniu but he is only great impact forward good for 2 x 15 min stints.Yes be great to get him but not lile for like.
Hopefully we dont get chrichton he is so overated .Prefer to promote from within over the next few years.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
I thought he did an admiral job considering he had pay and baz as his first 2 coaches amd was young.Also on stuff all coin so great for our salary cap balance and came through our ranks unless im mistaken.
Allan should of been moved on way before we even considered this.
People talkin leniu but he is only great impact forward good for 2 x 15 min stints.Yes be great to get him but not lile for like.
Hopefully we dont get chrichton he is so overated .Prefer to promote from within over the next few years.
Think more with Vaughan going we need a prop. Thompson leinu Sutton give us some with tpj and king to be the other and 13.

Kiraz can go inside to centre in my opinion. Leaves 1 spot for alomiti or skeletor to demand.
With Allen and burns still lurking.

Casey and some other kids might take a wing or stand up.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Mutual NRL fans are so dumb. They are calling this a bulldogs blunder lmfao. We get cap space, a roster spot and get rid of a player who i think goes alright but was taking up ideally better future positions moving forward. I swear NRL fans on social media are massive ***** to anything dogs related nowdays, they are getting mad about how we are dealing with roster and player management. Other clubs are just pussies lets be real.

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow. This is awesome news. Can't believe people are doubting Gus. Almost every moves he makes is the right one
Schoupp gone and now we're possibly signing Leniu. What a great fucking day
If Gus can ship Allen and @Flanagun off before Rd 1, he deserves a statue outside of Belmore Oval.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Alamoti and Skelton better both be starting then, Allan and Burns ain't it.