Opinion Aaron Pene

KingBurton

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Andrew Johns was talking about how he was a Doggies local juniour and played in our reserve grade team, now coming off the bench for Melbourne. Does anyone remember how he played in the blue and white? He’s just signed a 2 year deal with the warriors.

FatDogSlim

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Doesn’t really matter, everyone plays shit at the dogs.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What about missed tackles? I remember when Jarrod Croker put around 30 on him in one game
LOLLL I was at that game on a cold belmore night, we had the game and Canberra introduced Blake Austin in the last 11 minutes who orchestrated 3 try's in the space of 9 minutes to win the game. I think you'll find Holland did in fact have a broken finger or thumb which happened during the game. I'll never forget that game for all the wrong reasons.

Last edited:

Mak Dogs

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Andrew Johns was talking about how he was a Doggies local juniour and played in our reserve grade team, now coming off the bench for Melbourne. Does anyone remember how he played in the blue and white? He’s just signed a 2 year deal with the warriors.
He definitely looks good for Melbourne but so do so many other players. Let’s see how he goes at the warriors next year