A very special piece of Memorabilia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brissy Bulldog

Proud to be a Bulldog
Reaction score
The Bulldogs Shop is proud to present this very special piece of Bulldogs Memorabilia. Your replica jersey of that as worn by the Bulldogs during their humilating 54 - 2 record loss to the West Tigers on 19 August 2005.

Featuring the Telstra Premiership logo and embroidery with your individual number of this limited edition. Most importantly featuring the words, 2005 LOSERS embroided above the Bulldogs logo. *Fully sponsored with Mitsubishi Electric and Auto Group logos.

The defeat was a special night for the Bulldogs coming just 7 days after thier 56 - 4 defeat by Parramatta. The worst 2 defeats for the club in 70 years.

The jersey has been signed by all players who took part in the record breaking and embarrassing defeat. Including such greats as Dallas McIllwain,
Filinga Filiga and Adam Brideson.

All for the very special price of $54.02.

note: The first 10 purchasers will receive a signed picture of Ben Czislowski

Reaction score
.. and you call the players soft when they come on here and don't like half the stuff you guys say about them.

Brissy Bulldog

Proud to be a Bulldog
Reaction score
Just trying to put a humuorous slant on a devastating result.

Fully Sik Drop kick

Abra Kebabra
Reaction score
lol, man fark it, time 2 rest up, get stronger & fitter over the long off season & make amends next year

steve_mortimer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a question...?

How much for P+P and will the ****lowski pic come framed as well?

Can I use my Visa?

Dog-E

Purebreed
Reaction score
=el magic= said:
.. and you call the players soft when they come on here and don't like half the stuff you guys say about them.
Whilst normally I would agree 100% El magic -

But after the past fortnight's.......for want of a better word - 'efforts'

I am afraid they can say NOTHING in their defence this time...Nothing.

LOL @ a free signed photo of Csizlowski - I think it'll be a shot of him hugging Braith Anasta if I'm not mistaken....bugger off to Bondi already deadbeat. Sure you were on fire for a 6 or 8 games much ealrier this year...But as a supposed experienced, senior player and leader - you really haven't played a decent game since around the time you signed with the Roosters - so just do us ALL a favour - and p*ss the hell off to the pea-heart Roosters where u belong - NOW!!!...please?!

MattyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I sent AC an SMS sayign i wanted to have a go on the field cause i thought it couldnt get any worse!!!
I should have, at least i would have really wanted to be there
MB

Status
Not open for further replies.