Opinion A top class front rower

xreedmatic

Kennel Established
Reaction score
SOS Sam Kasiano.....Big Sammy will do more damage in a 15 minute stint than all our puppies up front for the combined 80 minutes

ATT

Kennel Established
Reaction score
We need quality but we need bodies in motion back to under 6 days. You run when he runs your training with some these blocks. Was the same for west tigers today against roosters. Kept trying the big kid run one out stuff. And they got the same results

GUSLER

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Odgen and Atoni need a rocket up the arses I'm sick of seeing potential players who don't play with bloody aggression!! They absolutely burn me! Be hungry and play or just don't play at all.
They’re only playing first grade cause they play for us.
We need 2 props, a gun back rower and a hooker to join the new recruits, then we can challenge. And pray JAC and Burton don’t get cold feet

Bulldogs fan

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
We need 2 props, a gun back rower and a hooker to join the new recruits, then we can challenge. And pray JAC and Burton don’t get cold feet
Yep perfect we should have around 1 mil left which I think we save just incase

Yougra

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Atoni & Ogden aren't potential any more they are flops just like Clay Preist & Stimson
Agree. This was their chance to grab the opportunity to cement their spots and get new contracts. You would think they would be playing like their life depended on it and running off the back fence each time they get the ball to show TBaz they've got what it takes.

Unfortunately after 2 rounds they don't show anywhere near enough enthusiasm, aggressiveness and hunger. I had high hopes for both of them but if you can't be pumped at the start of the season and give it everything you've got, then in my opinion you just don't have it. We needed those 2 guys to really stand up but they haven't , and as a result our forwards are getting smashed

I wouldn't re-sign either of them

David holland

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I think we need to sign 2 top line front rowers for sure,Nathan Brown and somebody else, don't need a hooker next yr as none are off contract, in 23 obtain Api and where done

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I think we need to sign 2 top line front rowers for sure,Nathan Brown and somebody else, don't need a hooker next yr as none are off contract, in 23 obtain Api and where done
I don't mind Brown but if we go down that avenue we need to structure our attack off fast play the balls and a good backline like South Sydney.

Donkey Slayer

Banned
Reaction score
Take a pic from union all beasts galore
Anyone know much about Asafo deadset weapon

Prop Pone Fa'amausili 130kg 196cm MUST GET till 22

L Lukhan Salakaia Loto 127kg 198cm till 22

Hk/ C Asafo Aumua 108kg 177cm till 23
Hk Folau Fainga'a 106kg 178cm till 22
Hk / P Jordan Uelese 122kg 189cm off contract
P Taniela Tupou 135kg 175cm MUST GET till 23
P Alex fidow 137kg 187cm
P Tamaiti Williams 144kg 196cm
P Scott sio 115kg 187cm 29years till 22

the_insider

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Take a pic from union all beasts galore
Anyone know much about Asafo deadset weapon

Prop Pone Fa'amausili 130kg 196cm MUST GET till 22

L Lukhan Salakaia Loto 127kg 198cm till 22

Hk/ C Asafo Aumua 108kg 177cm till 23
Hk Folau Fainga'a 106kg 178cm till 22
Hk / P Jordan Uelese 122kg 189cm off contract
P Taniela Tupou 135kg 175cm MUST GET till 23
P Alex fidow 137kg 187cm
P Tamaiti Williams 144kg 196cm
P Scott sio 115kg 187cm 29years till 22
Union props would get killed with the speed of the game, if you're looking for union converts I reckon you'd be looking more at loose forwards or big inside centres.

Cujo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Union props would get killed with the speed of the game, if you're looking for union converts I reckon you'd be looking more at loose forwards or big inside centres.
Yeah 100%!
Loosies or centres are the go.
Possibly some hookers could play prop as they have become much more mobile in the last 8 or so years..

Hulk76

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Was about to post the same. They would've been good 5 + years ago.

DoggyStyla

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do you think the club has pulled the reins in on Hetho, he doesn’t seem as aggressive as last season