A Team of Morons - Nick Tedeschi

Northern Beaches dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Canterbury-Bankstown are entitled to get beat on talent most weeks. They have an awful roster. There is absolutely no excuse for the complete and utter stupidity that they play with. They haven’t won a game this year and based on their clueless showing against North Queensland, they won’t win one. They play like a team that isn’t coached, that spent the preseason at the pub and has nobody with an IQ above that of a simpleton. Hit-ups on the last. Stupid passes as soon as a line break is made. Tactical kicking of bombing for Kyle Feldt. A long grubber for the slowest winger on the field when you have a scrum feed 30 seconds from halftime. Send offs for utterly stupid tackles. Shot clock penalties. It goes on and on and on and is an awful reflection of the current coach, the football department, the former coach and the players themselves. It should come as no surprise that this team is dumb considering some of the recruitment but there really is no excuse for the team having such a low football IQ. Most players don’t even have a basic grasp of the rules let alone tactics.

bulamakdoggy

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Nick Tedeschi what a tool. Blokes sitting on his high horse, probably never been to a game and isnt even a member, but constantly criticises on twitter. We all know we dont have the troops, but this moron keeps kicking us whilst already down.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Nick Tedeschi what a tool. Blokes sitting on his high horse, probably never been to a game and isnt even a member, but constantly criticises on twitter. We all know we dont have the troops, but this moron keeps kicking us whilst already down.
I believe anyone involved in the media are grade A ***** but FMD he just spoke the truth.

This is the most dumbest and least talented Dogs side I have seen in the 36 years of following them.

Even our 2008 team would run rings around these poodles.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Seems like this was posted after a few Vodka and Red Bulls.

joedog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
You know i can handle loosing im over it we are shit but the day we come good i cant waot to see what these media knobs say

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
tbh that could have been written at any time during the last 6 years as well
Exactly! Some will fight it but we are dumb as fuk. That look on Adam Idiot's face when he's given away yet another penalty...fukin priceless....not. Waddell has already taken the mantle IMO. Hetho not far behind, then Hoppa ohhh wait yeah there all fuked!

That first play today where old mate throws it straight into Avo and the look on his face....FMD!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Anyone else ok when a Dogs supporter rips into our team but get the shits when someone else does?

I'm like the Afro-Americans, it's ok for other Afro-Americans to call me the N-word but I want to skin you alive if you arent lol

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I believe anyone involved in the media are grade A ***** but FMD he just spoke the truth.

This is the most dumbest and least talented Dogs side I have seen in the 36 years of following them.

Even our 2008 team would run rings around these poodles.
You see the way the team plays when there is no pressure... When the game is gone against the storm they kick, when they are certain losers once Hetho gets sent off... It is obvious there is of plenty of pressure on these fcukers, like back playing as a kid and you dont want to stuff up or lose the ball.

These boys need confidence players beside them... Burton is one, so is JAC but in all seriousness nothing will change until we get guys like B'smith and TPJ... We need arrogance! We need competitive winners!

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Faggot probably goes around saying he is Tedesco's cousin.... Wanker your name is spelt different!

James zac

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone else ok when a Dogs supporter rips into our team but get the shits when someone else does?

I'm like the Afro-Americans, it's ok for other Afro-Americans to call me the N-word but I want to skin you alive if you arent lol
Im fine with a dogs fan putting shit on us but i wont cop a non dogs fan bagging us im into them

James zac

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They will do what that fat slug gould does. Takes the piss out of us then says "I always knew they would come good"....
I dont get gould i really dont we get him from a shit team in newtown make him a better player wok teaches him how to couch bullfrog Imparts football club wisdom yet he bags and bags us he would be a total nobody if it wasnt for the bulldogs i only put up with him cos he won us a comp in 88

Riggs80

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You see the way the team plays when there is no pressure... When the game is gone against the storm they kick, when they are certain losers once Hetho gets sent off... It is obvious there is of plenty of pressure on these fcukers, like back playing as a kid and you dont want to stuff up or lose the ball.

These boys need confidence players beside them... Burton is one, so is JAC but in all seriousness nothing will change until we get guys like B'smith and TPJ... We need arrogance! We need competitive winners!
‘you are spot on with that first paragraph, reminds me of the pay years , the team would start jagging a few wins at the end of the season , when the pressure evaporated and they couldn’t mathematically make the 8

they will do the same over the last 6 rounds with Barrett . It’s how lichaa was able to jagnthat extra contract , played good for the last 3 games of des tenure