a player you wish was still playing with us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guardog

You Dirty Dog
Reaction score
dont you mean jim serdaris?
Yes, you are right, it was Jim Serdaris...... he had a wonderful season with us and the fans were very sorry he had to go. Jim wasn't that impressed himself, but I remember he did give Manly his all. But if there is a player I miss the most, it is Nigel Vagana. I loved the way he played his footy. We got the best three years of his career out of him, much like Mark O'Meley.

---------- Post added at 06:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:42 AM ----------

did any of you mob see LES JOHNS play now he was a player.get some old tapes.
I saw him play when I was a kid. My dad said he was the finest player he had ever seen. That included Reg Gasnier. And these were they days when Bob Fulton was playing as well.

---------- Post added at 06:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:45 AM ----------

I do remember Les Johns playing at Belmore, but if you ask me how he went, I would have to say I really don't know because I would have been sliding down the back of the Family Hill on the old cardboard pie boxes.

rogueflare

popeye
Reaction score
Cleal, Hetherington (love this guy), Reardon, Grimaldi, Feeney, Price, Rod Silva, Norton and Darren Smith. Although, if we had all them back, where would we put them? I cant see our team without Hannant, Hodgo, Stagg, Ryan, Ennis, Patten, etc etc...

X

XxFoVoSxX

SBW, Eastwood, asotasi and Mason...

fml i cant believe greenburger wouldn't sign mason on peanuts... fuucking gronk

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
sbw, asotasi, mason, maitua, shrek, shifty, JT

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Michael Sullivan.

Say what you will but I reckon the gguy had some real talent but never got to show it off.

Likewise Arana Tamata (but he was just a ****wit).

shaun5150

Kennel Established
Reaction score
dean pay and pricey. what a front row? wow

---------- Post added at 09:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:29 PM ----------

jim dymock

yes that is kiss butt lol

brendan

Waterboy
Reaction score
true grimaldi was an unsung hero 40 tackles a game better than sbw occasional shoulder charge

c/town bulldog

Waterboy
Reaction score
has to be Crisp, fastest player ive seen play in grade, how he was not in front of Patten i do not know
are you serious, you have to be joking right, the general is one of the most reliable fullbacks going around, unlucky not to have made it further.

stiffler

New Pup
Reaction score
Hi all,
First time here. I would love Simon Gillies back.
He was tough and a tackle machine.

dRE

Waterboy
Reaction score
Tony Grimaldi, Jim Serdaris, Jim Dymock, Joe Thomas, Jonathan Davies, Gary Connolly, Luke Goodwin, Paul Rauhihi

Status
Not open for further replies.