A petition regarding the the dogs "fine"

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hey guys I don't know if anyone is aware but there's a petition going around regarding the fine we received. I hope a lot of people sign so the sellouts at the nrl realise that a lot of people r against there stupid fine. Come on guys lets make our voices heard.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Nrl wont even bother reading it, you are better off emailing a journo
Humm interesting concept,
Do you think a jerno would actually do anything if a fan of a club wrote them a letter?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Humm interesting concept,
Do you think a jerno would actually do anything if a fan of a club wrote them a letter?
My mates brother writes for the SMH and he gets emails from fans all the time about issues.If it gets his interest he writes back and he may write an article on it or post about it on his twitter account.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
My mates brother writes for the SMH and he gets emails from fans all the time about issues.If it gets his interest he writes back and he may write an article on it or post about it on his twitter account.
Well, the ball is in your court to get this guy doing something for us,

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hopefully your mates brother can help spread the word.

Ricky Stuart

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I emailed it to the Nrl and sent it to about 4 radio stations and got contact with a journo and asked him to read it, i had too write it i couldn't hold it in much longer

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Nrl wont even bother reading it, you are better off emailing a journo
Thought it was a good idea but just had a quick look and you have double posts and and Adam Reynolds saying what the NRL did was right.The NRL will not even bother.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I emailed it to the Nrl and sent it to about 4 radio stations and got contact with a journo and asked him to read it, i had too write it i couldn't hold it in much longer
Thumbs up mate for taking the time to be pro active about it, more than I can say, other than whinging on the kennel, I haven't done anything about it.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Mate I feel for you as I too am frustrated by the inept and hypocritical behaviour of the NRL on so many levels. Rules are there to be followed it seems only when it suits their agenda. The only way these people are going to understand that the fans have had enough is to bombard them with complaints via their clubs and electronically.Unfortunately it seems they are a law unto themselves.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
296 signatures still required!!! I did my bit how about you???

KimboSlice

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Done,

I mean.. I live in a "democratic*" nation, but I can't see the NRL taking any notice.. I signed for the fact the whole day was not a grand final but a farce contrived to get Souths the premiership

*Term used loosely..

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Done,

I mean.. I live in a "democratic*" nation, but I can't see the NRL taking any notice.. I signed for the fact the whole day was not a grand final but a farce contrived to get Souths the premiership

*Term used loosely..
Good on you mate :thumb:

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
NRL don't care. You get a bog standard auto reply from their receptionist and thats about it.

Until people start financially hurting the NRL, they dont care about the fanbase at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.